“DONUT SHOP WITH A SMALL BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MENU”

The Dandee Donut Factory
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I have driven past this place for 22 years and this is the first time I came in. Had an egg sandwich on a bagel which was great and friend had a pork roll (Taylor ham - same thing but depends where you are from in NJ) sandwich. Great too. And the meal came with a donut. We both had the Bavarian cream. Delicious and fresh. I am sorry it took so long to come here. This will be on my favorite breakfast/lunch places.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Best donuts I ever had, so fresh made daily and open 24 hrs. I think we stopped here four times in 6 days!!! they serve other food as well!!!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I have been enjoying this diner atmosphere for 17 years and always get a good meal. They are a wonderful, Olde School diner and I love that. I sit on a stool at the counter, order, enjoy my meal as well as occasionally the company of other diners along the counter. This wonderful diner is not long on decor and that's one reason I like it. The service makes me feel comfortable, at home, welcomed, and well cared for. Their parking is right by the door, their outdoor seating is comfortable and they offer free wi-fi. While they are great all year, it's a great place to eat outdoors in the winter. Dandee Donut Factory is my comfy ho9me away from home where everyone knows my name. Can't wait to go back. (Prepare to freak out over their FABULOUS pastries displayed up front!!!)

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Stopped in with family for a quick breakfast before starting the day. We have visited this restaurant before and knew that they do an excellent job of getting everyone served quickly for breakfast. Same great service; same great food!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Good selection no matter what time of day. We even bought a dozen (13) to bring home. The apple crumb donuts are something never seen before and delicious. Service great/