“Our favorite place to eat!”
Review of Don Pepe Taqueria

Don Pepe Taqueria
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Poinciana
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We really love this family restaurant! The food is amazing, and the atmosphere is warm and inviting! It's a great place to go with the entire family!
We are a family of 7 so financially it can get expensive going out, but not here. The prices are very reasonable so we can all go enjoy a meal without breaking the bank! Some of our absolute favorites are the chicken tacos, the chicken tostadas, the chicken Nacho's, and the chicken quesadillas. The portions are unbelievable! You will not leave hungry! The deserts are really great too! The chocolate melting lava cake is our favorite! We usually also get the sangria and Corona. The sangria is really good!
Our favorite person is Antonella but we really enjoy the entire family! I can't say enough about this family friendly, family owned business! Just a really great place to enjoy a nice inexpensive meal surrounded by good people!
F.Y.I. if you like your beans refried be sure to specify when you place your order.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

My wife & I just moved into the Poinciana/Kissimmee area in the last couple months.
We were wondering moving from Minneapolis, MN. to this area where we would find "Our" place to eat at.
Don Pepe's is that place!
This is not the Americanized Mexican food place, you don't see the "Ghost" pepper hot sauce on the table.
You will find wonderful Mexican style food, fresh tasting meals, caring service, and refreshing atmosphere to relaxed in.
Make this your go-to place when in the area.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Okay so my sisters friend owns this place and he use to work for Disney. Its the only place of its kind in this God forsaken town. I love Mexican food and I have real Mexican friends from like Mexico who have not only taught me how to cook but have also cooked for me and my friend this is not authentic Mexican food. The tacos are really good but the beans and that rice leave much to be desired. However, I have gone many times to eat when I do not feel like cooking. The horchata is very, very good. The place can use more space. Very crowded restaurant when all tables are filled. I really dont appreciate people getting up and i see their butt over my food. Bathrooms are very clean and staff is very good as well. Pricing is very reasonable.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I usually come here with my daughter twice a month. To have that daughter mom day and we can just have a nice time and talk. The restaurant is decorated beautiful. Small but nice. The food is awesome and very fresh. My daughter usually has the chicken quesadilla and I like the steak tacos. We have also had the plantains that are loaded with everything as well as their churros and the horchata. The staff are very nice ,friendly and professional. My daughter will continue going here absolutely great fresh food.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Food was nasty!! Not mexican authentic, the refried beans look like something i had never seen before, Ive asked for queso and it tasted horrible