“REALLY FRESH SUSHI”

BluWave Sushi
Ranked #75 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Reviewed 14 August 2016

This place recently opened and my wife and I stopped by for lunch. We were pleasantly surprise at the quality, service and prices. The sushi rolls were really fresh, not like other sushi restaurants where the sushi seems like last week's catch. The service was excellent, with explanation of the fare and constant refilling of our beverages. Prices are VERY reasonable. They have a lunch special for $12 with two classic rolls (8 pieces each) and choice of soup or salad. We will definitely come back when in the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

This place has nothing but sushi and drinks. There is nothing else on the menu. The sushi was good but not exceptional. Won't visit again.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

We had such a great experience at BulWave in Pinellas Park that I had to sit down to write the review. We were a large group but had no trouble making and securing a lunch reservation right at noon. Our group trickled in and we began with appetizers to tide us over until the entire group gathered. Everyone ordered different entrees and to a person each was delighted with their choice. I enjoyed the Philadelphia, a smoked salmon with cream cheese creation. But, the cheesecake dessert stole the show. The fried cheesecake was amazing. Not your state fair variety of fried dessert--very airy--fabulous! TRY IT. Other reviews I'd read mentioned that they had difficulty with the ordering method. Our waitress was helpful, friendly and asked if she could help. We found it easy to order, and when we had questions, we were assisted with cheerful and attentive help. I even asked for a fork, which was provided politely. I had the opposite experience of some reviewers who claimed they found it difficult to order. We had a wonderful meal and it was fun. TRY THE DELUXE CHEESECAKE--it's heaven on a plate. My one disappointment...the fountain wasn't working and I hear that it's beautiful and adds ambience. I hope they'll repair it. Thanks, BluWave for a great time--we really had fun.

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

They have an nice menu, great atmosphere and high quality sushi. Great new sushi spot we will be back soon!

Try their Jenna roll, it's awesome.