“Different food for me”

Seasons Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #44 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Good food...tried new things...was great. Spicy chicken soup was excellent.out of the way little place...never knew it was there. Very hip and clean.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I go to this place anytime I want Boba tea. They have lots of other dishes too, I like to be adventurous and get something different each time I go and I keep coming back.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

During my last review I predicted this to be the ‘next Asian hangout’ and several years later it pretty much is! This is the place to bring your books to study with a drink or grab-n-go to your next hangout. After many appearances it seems settled on the bright, cutesy walls, small bakery counter, and café tables.

DRINKS ARE BEST
I enjoy Seasons most for the Boba. While it may not be the best in this area (I give that honor to nearby Thuy) it’s lower priced yet great Boba texture and many drink choices. Plus this is one of few places I know with Shaved Iced dessert. There’s about 10 different toppings they can add for you. And the shaved ice is very light and powder-like—definitely not like the sno cones you’re used to.
BUT GOOD FOOD TOO
They serve simple, tried and true Asian dishes like Pad Thai, Pho, and Spring Rolls but no variety within each type. It tastes pretty good—great café versions. Better than any typical take out place. There’s a ‘sauce bar’ against the wall to further customize your food.

SERVICE
Food can come out at staggered times but the young staff always seems apologetic for it. They’re also good at greeting people and keep this place clean.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

A good choice for some good SE Asian street food. Don't expect things to come out quickly, but you can expect good quality, delicious food. Great banh mi starts out with the perfect traditional baguette bread that you see in Vietnam and they have it at Seasons, light and airy on the inside and a with a crispy, crackly outside. The sandwiches are filled with delouse meat choices and the traditional Vietnamese garnishes of cucumber, pickled carrot/daikon, and cilantro. The Pho, I have tried, both the beef and chicken have that taste and aromas I look for in a good Pho of the traditional flavors of the beef or chicken with the fragrance of cinnamon, coriander, star anise, clove and ginger. Both very good, but just a slightly heavy on the cane sugar for my personal taste. Both had lots of yummy rice noodles and meat, served with the tradition garnishes on the side. I have also tried the tasty crispy fried quails, good but I would probably opt for the chicken wings next time. Last but not least we tried the Thai, green papaya salad, we ordered it medium hot, next time I think we will have to go mild, the salad diffidently had a lot of bold flavors with a great deal of fish sauce, chilies and lime flavors. Served with cabbage and sticky rice. This delicious salad reminded me of my many trips to Thailand, eating green papaya salads on the streets of Bangkok . I did not try, but I notice that they do have a large selection of drinks, boba teas and shaved ice

Reviewed 9 December 2014

We had spicy chicken sandwiches on fresh baked rolls. It was our first time and we brought a sack full for the family. They were very different from the lemon grass chicken on croissants that we enjoyed at a Vietnamese place in Hawaii. Seasons sandwiches were stuffed with chicken and many vegetables including jalapeno, cucumber and cilantro. We will be back for the soups.