“Amazing food, even better service!”
Review of MadLove

MadLove
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Pinecrest
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Madlove is a fast formal concept brought to you by the world famous Latin House Grill team. All of the favorites made the list and can be enjoyed in a more fast convenient and relaxed atmosphere. Chef M and his team have selected only the best of the best from Latin House and have created a menu that is full of flavor and also easy to take home and enjoy with your family. See you soon, Madlove
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped by today after eying Madlove on instagram for a few weeks. They were short staffed and the manager was really hustling to keep everything on track. I mentioned that I was ordering food for my wife who is a nurse and would probably not get a chance to sit down and eat until many hours after I drop off the food. Th Manager was nice enough to provide the tacos deconstructed so they would not get soggy and even gave me some chips and salsa for the other nurses on the floor to snack on. Providing this level of service and such delicious food even while being short staffed deserves some recognition! Thanks Madlove! You have a gained a few more loyal customers.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

The burgers are like eating sliders. We are so used to eating Chipotle bowls that you can't finish - this was like getting a partial portion. We were so disappointed by the portions and with the price. We won't be back, just not worth it....

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our burgers were ridiculously good and I would come back to eat them again and again. Only issue was a horrible sewer smell and then a sweet small trying to cover it up. Advice... eat outside!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We are fans of Latin House so we decided to try Mad Love. The food was really good. The rice bowl and burrito were excellent. The service was slow but that's ok. We'll be back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I’m very picky when it comes to burgers but this place was amazing! It doesn’t look very tempting from the outside and the menu seems rather simple but believe me that they have the best burgers in town!!!
Don’t miss it!