Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10
US$125
US$181
US$176
Homewood
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$155
US$189
US$166
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
ComfortInn
All reviewsparking lotinter statebreakfast serverchuck e cheesethe breakfast areamid range hotellarge malltexas roadhousefamily stayed herefresh fruithard boiled eggswafflesstaff was very friendlystayed one nightfirst floorclean roomsbed was comfortable
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Darlene - our breakfast server made sure everyone was served and the place was clean even when it was very busy. I don't meet too many people in the customer service industry that make you feel at home and make sure your requests are met with a smile but Darlene is one of those gems that accomplish that

The rest of the hotel service is great but I recommend this hotel based upon my experience during a very busy time of the day at the hotel where customer service really counts. Thank you Darlene!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
GM-Pensacola, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thank you Jeff for your review and kind words. I will share your feedback with Darlene and all our staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn Pensacola and look forward to the opportunity to serve your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We stayed at the Pensacola Fairfield Inn for the first time. It was a good experience. We were in town for 1 night to see the Blue Angels practice. The hotel room was very comfortable - roomy enough with a great bed. Everything was clean and worked properly. The staff was excellent. Hotel was easy to reach and quiet inside. Breakfast was good and the attendant was very helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and for choosing the Fairfield Inn Pensacola. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Great place to stay...convenient, friendly and helpful staff. Ice water always available at the desk, as well as coffee (and DECAF!). Cookies in the evening. Apples and bananas also always available. But the BREAKFAST!!!! Protein station had cheese omelets and sausage this Sunday morning. Cereal was hot oatmea, granola, Froot Loops and Raisin Bran...Then there were the biscuits (this is the South, people!), bread for toast, muffins and bagels....Fresh fruit. Peeled hard boiled eggs. The ever popular make your own waffles. Really a great spread. And the staff is so very helpful. I bring a cooler and need my ice bricks put in the hotel freezer. No problem. Great beds, hot showers, and just off I-10. If all the places I stay for business were this good, I would be thrilled. I stay in Fairfield, Best Western, Springhill, Days Inn about 150 nights a year, so I am a picky kind of guy. My go-to place to stay in Pensacola for sure.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

ljrkrispes, we're so proud to be your go-to place in Pensacola! There are lots of options so a great big thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn Pensacola for your lodging needs. I'll share your comments with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I booked reservations for a group. The front desk crew was helpful and cheerful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate-liked the fruit and waffles. Location was perfect-close to our event. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Ptrainer0920, thank you for your feedback. I hope everything went really well for you and your group while you were here. I hope that you can come back to Pensacola another time, there's lots to see and do here, not to mention tons of great food.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Second stay here and was hoping some improvements

Old, limited parking and they don't care if people park double spaces or have trailers so that is a major issue for most.

Internet goes out, Plantinum suppose to get high speed for free and high speed would not even load

Breakfast area is so small, if your on first floor, just get what you want and go to your room as it gets crowded. They seem to run out of everything, water was not available and said they have been out for 3 weeks and biscuits ran out for breakfast

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Jacob T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you Will for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am sorry your stay was less than excellent. I've reviewed your comments with the appropriate teams to ensure this doesn't happen again and was an isolated incident.