All reviews perfect stay nice place to stay fresh towels housekeeping staff would stay again rooms are clean nightstand fl pet irma
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Perfect stay for our one overnight in PNS. Clean and quiet. Excellent (included) breakfast. Best biscuit and gravy I've ever had. Doggy friendly. Will come back here next time we are in PNS. Close to the airport. Very convenient.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
QUALITYINN7200, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you so much for your generous review. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Stayed here twice in the past week during roadtrip to New Orleans. The hotel is decent for its age and the rooms are clean. Actually my room the second time was better than the first time. Friendly, accommodating staff. Good breakfast bar and eating area. Pet friendly with a small fee. There are restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are nice. They are small and there were stains on the mattress and cover and blankets. The mattress is semi comfortable. The shower is small and they said there was wifi but I didn't get any. And when I contacted the front desk, they said it was turned off. The hotel is get what you pay for. But the pool is DISGUSTING!!!!! I swam in the creek and in the ocean. The floor is disgusting and rough. There is things floating in the entire pool. And I walked in knee deep and stood for 5 minutes and my legs turned frosty from collecting what ever was in the water. And nobody has swam in this pool in such a long time that stuff was stuck where the water touched the walls. I would not recommend. It is also is a weird location. Spend the extra $20 for a nicer place. Trust me.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I really had a good stay while on a business trip to Pensacola, FL. After I checked in I was unloaded my luggage & an employee by the name of Walter help with my heavy bags. I enjoyed the pool while relaxing after a long meeting. Breakfast was good & rooms were very clean. Thanks for a great stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017

It is a nice motel. Checked in fast. Clean room. Very helpful staff. Lots of businesses around the motel. Of course after traveling to get back home after Hurricane Irma. This was not a pleasure trip but our escape with our pets. I appreciate all their helpfulness. Breakfast wasn't great but doesn't matter to me. I would stay again.

Room tip: We were almost down on the end from the office. It was pretty quiet.
Date of stay: September 2017