All reviews perfect stay nice place to stay fresh towels housekeeping staff would stay again rooms are clean nightstand fl pet irma
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

This Hotel is excellent. Two receptionists were very busy at check-in time. However they took care of us and it felt us more welcoming. The room was clean and beds were very comfy. Pool area seemed clean and lots of places to eat around hotel. We had lots of fun when we started there. When checking out, clerk asked us how was your stay, SAID IT WAS GREAT. Definitely will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hardi P
ABVIPCOLA, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Dear Hardi P.

Thank you so much for your positive review! It is our pleasure to make you and each our guests feel welcomed like home away from home during their stay I’m glad you had lots of fun enjoying our amenities and city attractions conveniently located nearby. We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

I had a reservation for three nights, but arrived a night early as a walk-in. I've stayed here maybe 7 times over the past 4 years. Cheap motel - but acceptable.

This time, the room reeked of mildew, sheets and carpet felt damp, the sheets had stains and black smudges that brushed off, there was a cockroach running on the wall and a dead one by the toilet, and droplets of poop on the top of the toilet seat.

It was late so I dealt with it overnight - but escaped to another motel the next morning. This motel has become disgusting - spend a little more and stay someplace cleaner!!!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Houston-to-India
ABVIPCOLA, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Dear Houston-to-India,

I sincerely apologize that at this time we did not meet your expectations like the previous stays.
Your business is extremely important to us and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We are steadfastly committed to providing guests with a superior experience and take most seriously your concerns about your guestroom condition.

We will be delighted to be your gracious hosts again on your next trip to the Pensacola area please feel free to contact me for your next visit and I will personally make sure you have a satisfactory experience like the previous 7 before.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend were making our way across the country and we drove to this hotel after an all day drive. Finally arrived at 2am and were so ready for a good nights sleep. We were sorely disappointed when opening the door. We were greeted with this disgusting musty moldy smell which turned me off completely. The whole room just felt gross!

The beds were hard and almost felt broken, the walls had dents in them, our lamps didn't work and there were rips in the carpet! Everything was dirty. Felt old and not cared for. I have no idea why they were busy. It's a good value but I wouldn't stay here again if someone paid me!

My boyfriend wasn't very happy with me being so picky at 2am so I decided I could handle it until I laid in bed for a while and then starting feeling itchy. I never saw a bed bug but we both decided we wouldn't chance it and got a refund after an hour of staying there. What a major disappointment! Don't stay here, it's not worth your money.

Date of stay: May 2015
ABVIPCOLA, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2015

Dear Grace Pinkham

I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us.
We are currently doing renovations to some of our rooms because we pride ourselves on maintaining clean, comfortable rooms for our guests, and I assure you that anything to the contrary was not the norm for us that is why we always stay busy this issue was reported to our maintenance team and is been taken care. We hope to earn your business again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed here over Memorial Day weekend and it was disastrous. We had roaches run across the bed while we were in the bed, the floor in the roll in shower was slick which, if not for the grab bars my father would have fell. There is no continental breakfast or even a coffee pot on the property and the beds are very hard. We could not even get on wifi!! I would not recommend this hotel for any reason!!

2  Thank Wayne R

Dear Wayne R
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to give my sincerest apologies.

Our hotel always give the best quality rooms and top guest service. You can rest assured that your experience was the exception and not the norm. However at check in you were informed that we do not offer any sort of breakfast or coffee pots in our rooms. Our IT tech personnel took care of the Wi-Fi and our pest control department treats all rooms on a regular basis to ensure we avoid any similar situation will not occur again.
We hope to host you in the near future to show you our improvement so you can have a better positive experience.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

We were there for 2 nights. Our room was clean and the staff was friendly. We did not experience any of the problems the other reviewers had. The only problem we had was the wifi was not very good. We would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ABVIPCOLA, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Chuck R,
Thank you for your feedback! It is very satisfactory to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our team members strives to offer clean comfortable rooms and great customer service to each of our guests. We are glad that you had a delightful experience. Also thank you for informing us of the difficulties you had with the Wi-Fi I will certainly have our engineering department take a look at this issue for resolutions to this matter. We hope to have you back soon!