Lowest prices for your stay
US$197
US$185
Hotels.comUS$197
TravelocityUS$197
Agoda.comUS$197
All reviews pensacola airport close to the airport great stay room was clean next morning the breakfast area would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly yogurt shuttle inns stephanie housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

Staff were very friendly, pool was much better than others in the area. Rooms were clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable. But that breakfast... uhg. Inedible. I'm very surprised at the prices of hotels in this area, it's not near the beach or an attraction.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola-Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay. Our apologies that breakfast was not your preference, but we are happy to hear the rest of your time here was great. We are glad you got to enjoy the pool. When you need a getaway, we hope you will come back and see us.

Reviewed 29 May 2022

Where do I even start. I got to the hotel around 11 Friday night, there was a car parked at the door unloading. Another car pulled up the same time as me and we were all just trying to check in. With one foot out of my car, someone from inside came out yelling at me to not block her shuttle. Cool. Got ya. Yet there's a car unloading all their luggage where I would need to pull to go around. After finally parking and going in, I stood there for a good 3 mins so the ladies working could finish their conversation. Gave them my name expecting to hand them my card and ID and get my key. I had to fill out a paper with my name, address and WRITE my CC info that they now have. That makes me feel real comfortable .
The young lady that was getting off when I was checking in, was beyond rude! Come to find out, it wasn't because she had a long day because she acted the EXACT same way the next day.
I made a reservation for one room, for two people yet only had ONE large towel in my room. Went down Saturday morning to ask for more. They don't keep towels in the office so he text someone to drop some off to my room. Never happened. I finally got a couple more when I went down and asked again Sunday morning. Let's not forget the fact that EVERY towel had some kind of stain on it.
Upon checkin out, I found out they don't even have a working computer system, even though the person telling me this was fiddling with a computer . I was told because of this, they couldn't give me a receipt nor could they even tell me the total I would be charged! I was told it would be the total that was on my confirmation email and that when their system comes back up on Tuesday (today is Sunday) that I will get an email receipt. I showed the woman at the desk (who claimed to be the manager) the total that was on my email and asked if that is what I will be changed. Let's hope at least one person from this hotel was truthful in their word and I won't be (even more) over changed for such a HORRIBLE time!

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola-Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2022

Dear Taylor,
Thank you for offering feedback about your recent experience at our hotel. We are sorry you were disappointed with your stay. While not a typical occurrence for our guests, your comments are important to us as we continually work to improve our service and amenities. Kind regards and safe travels in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2022

The hotel was located right across from the airport, hotel was very clean and quiet. Hotel was well worth the price and would stay there again for sure. The staff was very friendly and attentive during my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola-Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

We would be honored to welcome you back to Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)! From our prime location to our clean, quiet rooms and attentive staff, we love the experience we offer our guests. When you're ready to come back our way, just let us know!

Reviewed 23 May 2022

On line this appears to a Hilton/Hampton Inn quality hotel with commensurate pricing, but upon arrival, one can clearly see that it needs refurbishment to bring it to current standards. Property and management is TIRED. Go to Motel6 and save your money!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola-Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Feedback from our guests is always appreciated as it helps us improve. Please accept our apologies for any concerns about the condition of the property. We'll keep your comments in mind, and we hope you'll allow us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

Needed help with a reservation None

TV did not work in the room. Told me to go check the connections and inputs- couldn’t be bothered I am in PNS a lot I am a Diamond member I will cross this off the list

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola-Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2022

Dear Dave,
The issues you raise are important to us. Please accept our apologies for any problems with the TV and for any disappointment with the service you received. Feedback like yours helps us improve, and we'll look into your comments further. The next time you're in town, we'd appreciate the chance to provide you with a more enjoyable visit.