US$85
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$98
US$127
US$114
US$123
Clarion Inn(Pensacola)
US$84
ClarionHotels
Pensacola Victorian Bed and Breakfast(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$78
US$129
Travelocity
At Home Inn & Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchenfuneral homethe penthouserooms are hugecooking utensilsan extended stay hotelpool and hot tubchoice hotelseach morningbasketball courthot coffeefront officebiscuits and gravya great staydavis hwyflat screen tvthe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Checked in, our room smelled, overall condition of furnishings in room was terrible.
Paint was chipping off cabinets. Dirty floors.
Looked like some rooms were undergoing renovation. Front desk should never have checked us in to the room to begin with. We checked out with a refund!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R R
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

No frills but spacious. Friendly staff. They are repainting some of the rooms. Ours smelled of fresh paint. The price was good but we found at least 5 roaches in our room. One even hitched a ride home with us. Will never go back to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Julia F, General Manager at MainStay Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

We were so sorry to read about your experience. We never want our guests to be disappointed or inconvenienced. We want to assure you that we take pests very seriously. Aside from being preventively treated by a professional outside company, we respond immediately to any sighting. We hope tha you will consider returning so that we can change your opinion.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times over the last 4 years and in my opinion this is the ONLY place in Pensacola that I will stay at.

The good:
-The staff is among the best of any hotel staff anywhere. Julia, Jennifer and Crystal, just to name a few, are always so friendly and make it worth the trip to Pensacola.
-The rooms are great. A FULL kitchen stocked with eating and cooking utensils. Each suite has a wood burning fireplace.
-Most extended stay type hotels don’t provide much of a breakfast but this one provides the usual standard fare breakfast as well as hot coffee anytime day or night.
-Outside area features a pool, hot tub and two gas bbq grills.
-Plenty of food choices within 5 miles to include some of my favorites which are Fazolis, Whataburger, and Dunkin Donuts.

The bad:
-If you look closely you can see some signs of aging but honestly that doesn’t matter to me at all. They have done, and continue to do, some renovations to the property so things are looking up.

The ugly:
-It can be difficult to find the first time you try to find it but once you’re familiar with where it’s located and how to get back onto Davis highway it really isn’t a problem.

All in all this is a fantastic place to stay and to be honest I look forward to business trips in the area knowing I will have a great hotel to stay at. As long as things stay as grey as they are then I will NEVER stay anywhere else.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

We loved reading your thorough review; thank you. As you know, we look forward to your visits. We love welcoming new guests, but I think we love even more welcoming back our repeat guests. Thank you for staying with us, and taking the time to share this.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Stayed multiple times, this time I canceled at the front desk in exasperation. Gen Mgr would not honor my rate, even though she allowed previously. Very indifferent attitude and actually confrontational. The facility itself is OK ( extended stay type) but close enough to some real seedy hotels to be uncomfortable, everyone else on staff here had been pleasant but I will never attempt a return. Adjacent I110 so be cautious of noise,

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Julia F, General Manager at MainStay Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

I was happy to welcome to back for your third stay with us in recent months. At your check-in at your second stay, you and I had a discussion about the rate discount that you booked. You made a reservation using are Government/Military discount, but could not produce any government or military ID. (As we discussed, showing me a photo of you boarding a government aircraft is not proper ID). At that time, I let you know that I would let you use the discount for that stay, but in the future, you must have valid ID to receive that discount. I am sorry that without proper ID, you made another gov/mil rate reservation, and I could not give you the Gov/Mil discount again. We would be happy to have you stay with us again; and as you know, we have happily given you a complementary upgrade in the past. However, any future bookings at discounted rates must have proper qualifications. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We had a great stay here and the people were really great! Especially jennifer sullivan SHE TOOK GREAT CARE OF US AND ASSISTED US WHILE ENJOYING OUR STAY.
The facility was a bit out of the way. I was also not happy with the cleanliness of the floor. Again the people were great especially Jennifer Sullivan.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business