All reviews full kitchen funeral home the penthouse rooms are huge cooking utensils pool and hot tub choice hotels each morning extended stay basketball court hot coffee front office biscuits and gravy a great stay davis hwy one night stay parking lot
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Very roomy, nice staff, and very clean! Enjoyed it thoroughly! It's just off the interstate, so the motel is extremely accessible to travelers. It is also very handy to resturaunts and the beaches. I'd recommend MainStay Inn at Pensacola to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Simply the most pleasant extended hotel stay I have ever experienced. Below was my letter to the General Manager of the MainStay Suites in Pensacola, FL

Dear Julia,

Thank you very much. As you can see, I had an extended stay with your hotel. I would like to thank you, your staff, and your housekeeping staff for impeccable service and treatment throughout the duration of my stay. Everything was handled professionally and in a timely manner. It is easy to do this on a night or two, but the extended stay showed that this was habit, not just temporary. As the General Manager I would like for you to know that specifically great service was provided by Megan, Molly, Key-Key, Jessica, and the maintenance guy whose name escapes me at the moment. Once again thank you for everything and I will be certainly recommending my colleagues to stay at your hotel for their upcoming training as well.

Respectfully Sent,

Thomas, Andre' D.

Room Tip: Second Floor rooms usually larger.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Julia F, General Manager at MainStay Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Our staff enjoys taking care of all of our guests, but it is a distinct pleasure having men and women who protect our country stay with us. Thank you for your service. I appreciate your taking the time to complement our staff. They are very special, and they very much enjoy being recognized. We are so glad that you chose to stay with us. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Wow! What a find! More like an efficiency apartment, this place has a full kitchen, writing desk and sofa in front of the TV. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Every person on staff was not only friendly, professional and courteous but genuinely happy to serve us.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We do our best to listen to our guests’ feedback, and aim to please. We hope that now that you know that we are here, you will come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this suite for over night only. We checked in very late and had no troubles. The workers at the front desk were very nice. Not a bad suite for the price, although I do not think I would stay here with a group as all the beds are in one room. Will return if needed for a couple nights stay. Suites were average on cleanliness. Did not see any bug problems.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for providing us with feedback; we appreciate it. Your remarks will help us improve. Also, it gives me the opportunity to let you know that we have other room types that may work better for you in the future; including two level Suites with two full bathrooms and two King beds. We hope that you will come see them.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I could not be more pleased with the Mainstay! I stayed for 6 weeks and could not have been more comfortable! Right after check in i received a goody bag and a letter wishing me a nice stay which i thought was so nice! They come clean your room twice a week which was refreshing since i wasnt awoken to a knock Saturday and Sunday early mornings. Id have to say my biggest complaint was the road they are located on isnt the best but thats not their fault. Molly and Megan ( maybe Meghan ) were SO AWESOME. So friendly and so helpful!
Mainstay offers a pool, laundry, grills, breakfast, and a full sized kitchen. Laundry is 3 dollars total for wash and dry in quarters. Located right off davis and a 30 minute drive to the navy training base. I 100% recommend this place to anyone staying in Pensacola for an extended stay!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

It was a pleasure having you as a guest. We are so gratified that you were so comfortable. That is our main goal. Molly and (Meghan) (lol) appreciate you singling them out with praise. Please come back to see us in the future.