1,289 results
All reviews room was clean waffles rochelle kelvin housekeeper interstate
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Stayed here overnight travelling to Panama City Beach for a week. Located in centre of town, good parking for overnight. Room was adequate as expected from multiple Days Inn experiences but the room was heavily musty and mouldy. (and we are sensitive). We arrived to late to change/cancel our reservation. Breakfast was definitely adequate to get on the road the next morning.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ajit P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I'm very sorry that the room you were given smelled musty. If you had let us know, we would have been happy to move you to another room. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I'm doing an extended stay here and the cleaning staff are very friendly, helpful, and accommodating, and the front desk staff have also been helpful and were willing to help me out with a difficult personal situation.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Ajit P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We really appreciate the terrific comments about the staff.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Breakfast staff Rochelle and the rest of hotel staff was very helpful and polite. Can't say enough good things about them. I came from the hospital because my house was not fit to go home to and they made it as comfortable for me as possible. Thank you Days Inn downtown Pensacola, Florida. From Room 215, S. Collins

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for letting us know about your stay. We greatly appreciate the terrific remarks about the staff.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

The stay was just ok. Good enough to just sleep. The rooms are small, musty smell, mold on ceiling, cigarette burn marks on the blankets. No elevator on the back building where they put us. Pool was dirty. And we had thugs stay next to us who put there horrible thug music on extremely loud at 1:30am. Luckily when I called the front desk they took care of the noise problem. I don't think I'll stay here again unless they upgrade

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sorry that there was an issue with your room. If you had let us know about the problem, we would have worked diligently to resolve the issues. I am glad that the front desk staff was able to resolve the noise problem.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

An OK hotel. Room was not the best and not very well cleaned. Very noisy and remote from main hotel. Was just OK for one night. Breakfast was very basic. Good location, could walk downtown. Would not stay again though.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ajit P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you would not stay with us again. We work really hard to ensure that every guest has a positive experience and I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. I do hope that you will try us again.