All reviewstrain stationthe crowne plazacivic centercorner roomold railwaybay centerhotel restaurantfront desk stafflight sleepervery nice hotelhistoric downtownstaff was friendlyparking lotdepotlobbyrailroadgulf
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Likes: very clean, very comfortable room. Nice view of the bay and close to downtown attractions. Has everything you need even extra pillows. Dislikes: train whistle woke me up every couple hours during the night, and I think the thermostat in the room is messed up because the fan literally ran all night so it was a little noisy and really cold. Didn't stay for breakfast. But overall it's a decent stay for the price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Derek H, Director of Sales at Pensacola Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for feedback, it is grealty appreciated. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered during your stay. But we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Okay let be honest... the hotel is old.... that being said the rooms are not up to date... however they are clean and well furnished.... the window wall is amazing and you can see the gulf from my room on the 6th floor... the downstairs is amazing.... all historical. The staff is amazing.., after waiting for bell hop and one did not come and they said that they were swamped but the front desk attendant got out and came to my car and helped unload it and bring to my room.... so not his job buy so appreciated. The room was nice and cold and like I said clean!! I have seen complaints of the train that comes through... I'll be honest I did not hear a THING nor did it wake me up nor was it really that loud... I was raise a block from the LIRR so that may have something to do with that IDK... but it was fine. Anyway loved staying here and would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor if you see more and you want the gulf side! I was on the 6th and could see a peek of the gulf.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Derek H, Director of Sales at Pensacola Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

First, we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. The feedback ets us know that you enjoyed your stay and we are glad to hear that. We really hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

When visiting Pensacola for business, we always stay at the Pensacola Grand. We like the location near the downtown area. The hotel lobby is beautiful and we were greeted by all of the staff members we saw. Ample parking and feeling safe and secure. Rooms are perfect with comfortable beds and fast elevators.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

We would like to thank you for your great feedback and let you know that we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Beautifully restored railroad station as the main are was fantastic, down to the stained glass. The living quarters are an add-on tower with spacious rooms. Only there for one night, and is a bit confusing on how to get there: GPS said take slight right and we ended up on 110 and had to go to the next exit. Stay on Gregory St, and take a right at the light.

The staff at check in was great, shout out to Boo (Leanne). The bar was also excellent. Navy themed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rbailey66
Derek H, Director of Sales at Pensacola Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

We would like to thank you so much for your great feedback, it is appreciated. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the front desk staff made your stay more enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I was a bit nervous when we arrived based on the exterior. Lots of doors and no indication where to enter. One single sign says "Grand Hotel". I wasn't even sure we had arrived at the right place. No automatic doors makes it hard to maneuver with luggage. Easy parking. Pleasantly surprised at the interior. Inside is nice and clean. Pool area was small with very few seats. Fine for a short stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

We would like to thank you for providing your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.