“Wonderful Stay!!!”

Windemere Condominiums
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My wife and I stayed in 301 which we leased through Luxury Coastal Vacations. It was a Wonderful experience and we will use them again. The Studio condo was very clean, the view gorgeous, and the decor was very nice. The Studio condo was perfect for two people with a spectacular Gulf view from the living room and the balcony. We were there for a three nights and even though it was over July 4th weekend, the beach was never over crowded.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 June 2017

A special shoutout to Lauren the lifeguard on the beach at Windemere in Perdido Key, for setting us up with a wooden lounge set and umbrella last Friday, June 23. Following the big tropical storm Cindy, she wrestled our umbrella into the sand twice to help our adjustment to the sun, and her disposition was as sunny as the day itself. Thanks, Lauren!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

My family stayed at Windermere 501 for 3 night in March. The condo is very spacious and is right on the beach; however, the 3 bathrooms were dirty! We found pubis hairs in the toilets and one had even poo.. I know super disgusting! Also, the master's bedroom blind curtain ( which is the side of the wall) was falling down, the fans made horrible noises and the coffee maker was broken. I called the number in the booking email and explained the issues to a man who answered the phone. ( Sorry cannot remember his name). He said that somebody would go there the next day in the morning to fix the curtain, fans, and coffee maker since it was already 4pm. I was super disppointed but agreed with it. So we decided to go to Publix and get some cleaning ( beach) stuff to clean up the toilets. when we came back after dinner, the blind curtain had been removed from the window and left in the room l closet! ( yes, the big curtain in the closet that we had our clothes and other personal items. So now we did not have any curtain in the room ( everybody could see us from the beach "0" privacy and not dark room). I was so upset because they came over to remeve the curtain and did not fixe it. I was nt going to be in the room with everybody looking at us from outside. Husband and I decided to remove the

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous view. My husband and I work a lot and do not get much time to ourselves. This vacation place was perfect. It was very clean and had everything we needed. The beach is beautiful. We will definitely be returning. I can't wait.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017

i don't know what condo some of these people had but ours was perfect. if the alarm clock bothered me(it didn't), i would unplug it. the elevators were clean and dependable, they close automatically and stop when they make contact if your too slow...you can stop them with your hand. this was our second stay and both were great. the parking IS tight, there were spaces on the outdoor deck, but we managed to get our van in our appointed spot.

Room Tip: all views are great, some motorcycle and semi-truck noise from the road but i'm sure all rooms c...