Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$103
US$64
US$122
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$193
US$166
Hampton.com
Pensacola Victorian Bed and Breakfast(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$78
Clarion Inn(Pensacola)
US$93
Priceline
US$100
US$97
At Home Inn & Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$61
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$118
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2017

A special shoutout to Lauren the lifeguard on the beach at Windemere in Perdido Key, for setting us up with a wooden lounge set and umbrella last Friday, June 23. Following the big tropical storm Cindy, she wrestled our umbrella into the sand twice to help our adjustment to the sun, and her disposition was as sunny as the day itself. Thanks, Lauren!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

My family stayed at Windermere 501 for 3 night in March. The condo is very spacious and is right on the beach; however, the 3 bathrooms were dirty! We found pubis hairs in the toilets and one had even poo.. I know super disgusting! Also, the master's bedroom blind curtain ( which is the side of the wall) was falling down, the fans made horrible noises and the coffee maker was broken. I called the number in the booking email and explained the issues to a man who answered the phone. ( Sorry cannot remember his name). He said that somebody would go there the next day in the morning to fix the curtain, fans, and coffee maker since it was already 4pm. I was super disppointed but agreed with it. So we decided to go to Publix and get some cleaning ( beach) stuff to clean up the toilets. when we came back after dinner, the blind curtain had been removed from the window and left in the room l closet! ( yes, the big curtain in the closet that we had our clothes and other personal items. So now we did not have any curtain in the room ( everybody could see us from the beach "0" privacy and not dark room). I was so upset because they came over to remeve the curtain and did not fixe it. I was nt going to be in the room with everybody looking at us from outside. Husband and I decided to remove the

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous view. My husband and I work a lot and do not get much time to ourselves. This vacation place was perfect. It was very clean and had everything we needed. The beach is beautiful. We will definitely be returning. I can't wait.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017

i don't know what condo some of these people had but ours was perfect. if the alarm clock bothered me(it didn't), i would unplug it. the elevators were clean and dependable, they close automatically and stop when they make contact if your too slow...you can stop them with your hand. this was our second stay and both were great. the parking IS tight, there were spaces on the outdoor deck, but we managed to get our van in our appointed spot.

Room Tip: all views are great, some motorcycle and semi-truck noise from the road but i'm sure all rooms can hear it
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Beautiful condo, right on the beach. We stayed in 1001 and loved the corner unit There were 7 of us (2 are teens)--3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a sleeper sofa. We didn't feel cramped because the layout is so smart, overall. (The kitchen got a little crowded when we cooked, but most kitchens do!) Lillian's Pizza is across the street and they deliver (good food); we rented a car so had easy access to the grocery store, shops, and local businesses.

My only caution--we stayed for a week. You get one roll of toilet paper per bathroom (then you replace the rest as needed). The same goes for laundry detergent and dish soap (I understand those better than the lack of toilet paper!). There wasn't a blow dryer in the unit, but we were able to get one from the rental office. Also, there weren't an excess of towels or linens (extra pillows, blankets, etc).

In all, this is a great place to stay. It's well maintained, clean, and the beach just doesn't get any better. I loved it.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if there IS a bad room.. love this place!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family