US$95
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$138
Hampton.com
US$95
US$78
Pensacola Victorian Bed and Breakfast(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Clarion Inn(Pensacola)
US$84
ClarionHotels
At Home Inn & Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
Hotels.com
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Beautiful condo, right on the beach. We stayed in 1001 and loved the corner unit There were 7 of us (2 are teens)--3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a sleeper sofa. We didn't feel cramped because the layout is so smart, overall. (The kitchen got a little crowded when we cooked, but most kitchens do!) Lillian's Pizza is across the street and they deliver (good food); we rented a car so had easy access to the grocery store, shops, and local businesses.

My only caution--we stayed for a week. You get one roll of toilet paper per bathroom (then you replace the rest as needed). The same goes for laundry detergent and dish soap (I understand those better than the lack of toilet paper!). There wasn't a blow dryer in the unit, but we were able to get one from the rental office. Also, there weren't an excess of towels or linens (extra pillows, blankets, etc).

In all, this is a great place to stay. It's well maintained, clean, and the beach just doesn't get any better. I loved it.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if there IS a bad room.. love this place!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Just came home from a four day, three night stay at the Windemere. Our 2B/2Bath unit was beautifully decorated, comfy beds, large balcony with high table and chairs, perfect for the morning coffee and breakfast. Lillian's pizza (very good) across the street. Amazing sunset and sunrise views. Stronger surf than Orange Beach. Underground parking. Close to the water. Would hop in the car and go back today if I could. Will definitely go there again and would love the same unit.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Have stayed here a few times over the past few years. Always clean and great vacation getaway. Absolutely great place to relax. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and great view of the ocean. Beach is beautiful. Restaurants nearby are great.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Just stayed at the Windemere & had a fantastic time! The condo we rented had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms so there was plenty of room for everyone. Stocked up on some groceries upon arrival at a grocery store called Publix (which is probably less than 2 miles from the condos). I was so glad to have a full kitchen because it saved us $'s on meals out. The condo was so comfortable that we felt like it was a home away from home - we even stayed in one evening and had a family game night. I baked cookies in the oven and we all enjoyed them warm with a glass of milk. It was refreshing after a long day at the beach (which is literally right outside). We had a wonderful time on our end of summer vacation, and I plan to definitely make reservations for my family to stay at the Windemere again in the future.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Not worth the price we paid! First, the parking is horrible!! We have a Dodge Ram and it was nearly impossible to get into and out of the parking lot much less the parking spaces. Secondly, the kitchen Ware was lacking and everything was very old and worn. Finally, the elevator doors shut on me. I called customer service and reported it... They did not even apologize or take my name. The condo was spacious, nicely decorated, the view was lovely, the beach was taken care of, and the pool was in nice condition. The company did replace the coffee maker and a broken light fixture when we called. It took all day, but they did it. We will not stay there again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family