Holiday Inn Pensacola - University Area
US$173
US$155
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
ComfortInn
US$155
US$128
US$122
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$161
Homewood
US$150
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

All reviewsmake a u turnbreakfast and dinnercouple of nightsshort drive to the beachfitness roomrooms are largefront desk clerkbusiness tripone night stayconvenient locationfree breakfastair conditionerwould stay here againlobbydavismicrowavepros
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

It was an amazing stay such nice people nice rooms ! Cleaned very nice! When we wanted extra towels we got it! Anything we wanted they gave it to us! Even gave us directions to go home ! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Such a good positive atmosphere !

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank feepam
Reviewed 20 July 2015

For a last minute trip, this wasn't a bad stay. The staff was polite and friendly, but the hotel could use a little attention to detail. The rug in the common area by the fireplace needed vacuuming, the gym had a water fountain but no cups, the pools dirty towels were stacked high on the morning I went to work out...the breakfast buffet was ok, but the bread was not in the sleeve and not nicely displayed as I have seen with other hotels it was still in the plastic sleeve as if they had just gotten it from the grocery store. My room had 2 queen beds and was for my family of four...we only had 3 towels and 3 wash cloths so I had to go down to the front desk to get the extra towel and wash cloth ( I was asked to go down and get them...I guess no one was able to bring them to me)...These are just minor things that I noticed...I travel for a living and have stayed in some nice hotels (including Holiday Inn's)...this one, as I stated before, needed a little attention to detail.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Darlene W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pensacola - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Darlene W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you found the staff polite and friendly. We work diligently to ensure our facilities and services are superior and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. It sounds like you were not satisfied with your stay because of the several issues in particular with the cleanliness around the fireplace, breakfast items not well presented and insufficient supply of towel for number of occupants in your room. Please accept our sincere apologies for the areas that we may have fallen short. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope you give us a chance to serve you again.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Clean, great location, close to great restaurants, as well as on site restaurant. Front desk staff is always helpful. They sometimes have security on the parking lot watching cars and this is great because we travel with a kayak on top of SUV. We feel a little safer knowing that someone is aware.

Room Tip: top floor is great.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We recently stayed at this hotel for three nights, and overall we were very pleased. The hotel was located in an area that was convenient to a large mall, the interstate, Pensacola Beach (about 16 miles away), and many other stores. Every staff member we encountered was extremely nice. Our room had a good-sized television in it. We also appreciated and used the microwave, refrigerator, and fast WiFi. The beds were very comfortable (even though there were a few visible stains on the white bed spread. We told ourselves those were stains that would not come out in the washing machine). The air conditioner did a great job at keeping the room as cold as I wanted, which my husband did not seem to appreciate near as much as I did.

The first afternoon we arrived, we decided to eat at the restaurant in the Holiday Inn. The food was so good that we ate there again the third evening. The main complaint, which we should have addressed with the hotel staff as soon as we arrived, was that when we entered the room, there was a very strong mildew odor. We think it was coming from the shower curtain, so we sprayed it with the Lysol we carry with us. Overall, we were very pleased, so we would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Me and my family needed a nice comfortable and clean place to stay as we drove through to Florida. This was a good hotel. The rooms were big enough for the three of us. Two comfy queen beds. The room was quiet. Good air conditioning and nice bathrooms. I recommend it to travelers.

Stayed: June 2015