Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
View deal
Booking.comUS$115
Hotels.comUS$106
BestWestern.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
All reviews room was clean hot breakfast would stay here again very nice hotel the breakfast area staff was very friendly convenient location yogurt bw interstate texas motel microwave base
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2021

There was black mold growing in the ice machine on the third floor. I was sickened to see a very large amount floating in the ice bucket the next morning. I didn't feel comfortable eating the breakfast after that.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Christina Spalinger, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, michaelthurs2n. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I assure you this is not a normal occurrence for us. We are dedicated to ensuring the We Care Clean program is utilized. We sincerely apologize if we missed the mark and did not meet your expectations. Our team hopes you will give us another chance to provide you with the exceptional accommodations we are known for. Wishing you safe travels and a healthy and prosperous new year!

Reviewed 25 December 2021

We were greeted by Dusty who was so incredibly efficient and helpful. He is certainly a jewel of an employee. We saw his name on the internet and felt very lucky to have had the pleasure of meeting him.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Greetings robertvancil! We greatly appreciate your review and are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be passing along your kind words to Dusty. We hope to see you on your next adventure to Pensacola and wish you a prosperous & blessed new year!

Reviewed 14 November 2021

Its always our first choice to stay at a Best Western hotel because we always know what to expect. We always get a friendly greeting from the front desk to house keeping. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is fresh and the prices are fair.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Christina Spalinger, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind feedback, 1brnagn. I am so delighted our staff was able to accommodate you with excellent Best Western standards. We can't wait to see you again and wish you and your family Happy Holidays. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 November 2021

Great Hotel
Would definitely stay here again. Everything was clean and staff very nice. I didn’t see not one thing wrong with my stay. The Breakfast was really good. The lobby was beautiful. Everything is up to date and clean.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Warmest greetings, allydiegodm! Our team greatly appreciates your kind review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations at our hotel and can't wait to see you again on your next adventure to Pensacola! Happy Holidays from our family to you and yours.

Reviewed 31 October 2021 via mobile

The entire visit from start to finish was unpleasant beginning the moment we checked in . The lady at the front desk was nothing short of rude and unwelcoming. The room had an unidentifiable odor that lingered . The staff I encountered during the rest of our short stay seemed also quite put off . The overall vibe snd energy of this place was absolutely terrible . The price was $ 180.00 for the night. So that was painful after being treated like we were in motel 6. The one thing that was positive was the breakfast area was clean. I understand that people sometimes are having bad days and I would normally give people the benefit of the doubt , but I don’t want anyone to have the experience we just had . My advice .. stay anywhere but this place .

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina Spalinger, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Greetings 513angeliaj. My sincerest apologies your accommodations were anything but exceptional. I appreciate you bringing the issues you may have encountered to my attention. I attempted to reach you to personally discuss your stay and hope to hear back from you in order to get more details of the issues you mention. I look forward to hearing from you and wish you safe travels.