Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
PricelineUS$123
Expedia.comUS$123
Lol.travelUS$128
All reviews best westerns room was clean hot breakfast would stay here again very nice hotel the breakfast area convenient location bw interstate texas motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2021

Great Hotel
Would definitely stay here again. Everything was clean and staff very nice. I didn’t see not one thing wrong with my stay. The Breakfast was really good. The lobby was beautiful. Everything is up to date and clean.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Christina Spalinger, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2021

Warmest greetings, allydiegodm! Our team greatly appreciates your kind review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations at our hotel and can't wait to see you again on your next adventure to Pensacola! Happy Holidays from our family to you and yours.

Reviewed 31 October 2021 via mobile

The entire visit from start to finish was unpleasant beginning the moment we checked in . The lady at the front desk was nothing short of rude and unwelcoming. The room had an unidentifiable odor that lingered . The staff I encountered during the rest of our short stay seemed also quite put off . The overall vibe snd energy of this place was absolutely terrible . The price was $ 180.00 for the night. So that was painful after being treated like we were in motel 6. The one thing that was positive was the breakfast area was clean. I understand that people sometimes are having bad days and I would normally give people the benefit of the doubt , but I don’t want anyone to have the experience we just had . My advice .. stay anywhere but this place .

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina Spalinger, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Greetings 513angeliaj. My sincerest apologies your accommodations were anything but exceptional. I appreciate you bringing the issues you may have encountered to my attention. I attempted to reach you to personally discuss your stay and hope to hear back from you in order to get more details of the issues you mention. I look forward to hearing from you and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 15 October 2021

This place is amazing clean and entire staff are nice polite and helpful. I was able to get early check in the pool was clean outdoors very peaceful loved it! I will be back and bringing the family ! Not soon enough!!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Christina Spalinger, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

We are grateful for your positive feedback, OnAir16476862820! Our team is delighted you had such an amazing stay with us and can't wait to see you and your family the next time around. Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Hotel is excellent location right off of I10 Exit 7, very clean, quiet, professional staff, reasonable fees, nice pool. Would definitely stay here again when traveling through Pensacola. I also recommend this as a great place to stay in Pensacola.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review, T7814ENcindyl. We greatly appreciate you recommending our hotel to future travelers and look forward to seeing you again! Safe travels!

Reviewed 8 October 2021

The parking area is extremely well lit and right off the freeway. Great breakfast in the morning. We had two different rooms which has some minor maintenance issues but was clean. There's a nice pool in the back. Easy check in and out. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Greetings whiterlw, so pleased to know you enjoyed your accommodations here. We strive to make every stay a memorable one for our guests! I apologize for any maintenance issues you encountered during your stay and will look into what those issues may have been. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Pensacola!