Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
Hotels.comUS$155
Lol.travelUS$183
All reviews best westerns room was clean hot breakfast great place to stay would stay here again very nice hotel the breakfast area staff was friendly convenient location bw interstate texas motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

We had to evacuate from Hurricane Ida - we felt very welcome
Front desk staff member Dusty was very helpful and caring.
Although they were not able to clean our room daily, they tried to replenish towels daily

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexander Sheppard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Greetings teagurl2021, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our team is delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again under better circumstances and wish you and your family positive thoughts!

Reviewed 23 August 2021

I had to change my plans last minute due to my father in law passing with covid. I did not get an opportunity to make sure I was emailed a confirmation. To my surprise my first night was never cancelled. I was charged full price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexander Sheppard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Hello sberkley2021, Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback, positive or negative. We would like to send our sympathies for your loss. We did refund the remainder of your stay but due to the cancellation policy you received when you booked your reservation, there was a one night penalty for not cancelling within your cancellation window.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Upon check in Tushima and Dusty were very helpful and knowledgeable. Dusty also print us some direction. Carrol in breakfast greeted us and she keeps breakfast area neat n clean. They follow all covid19 protocols. Overall it was a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello rakeshjari, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind feedback and are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your positive words about Tushima, Dusty and Carol! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Pensacola! Christina

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed here on 2 different occasions in August, both time were very good. Dusty checked us in both times. Check in was smooth and quick. A week later when we came back Dusty remembered my name. He is knowledgable of the area and a really sweet guy. Our room was very clean. I wipe everything down at every check in and usually come across something. Great job house keeping! I will stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review milissa0. We love hearing feedback from our returning guest. I'm so pleased to hear you have enjoyed both of your stays with us and found Dusty and your room to be exceptional. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Pensacola! Dusty will be waiting to greet you :)

Reviewed 17 July 2021

Really helpful and friendly staff, nice clean pool and a workout room. The continental breakfast had a nice variety and everything was good. My only complaint is that the price is a little steep considering how far the hotel is away from the beach.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexander Sheppard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Greetings xgermx7! We thank you for your taking time to leave a review of your stay with us. I'm pleased you were satisfied with your stay and enjoyed our reinstated hot breakfast as well as the pool and fitness room! We would love to have you back again! Safe Travels!