Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
US$119
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$107
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
BestWestern.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
All reviews best westerns room was clean hot breakfast great place to stay would stay here again very nice hotel the breakfast area staff was friendly convenient location bw interstate texas motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021

I had to change my plans last minute due to my father in law passing with covid. I did not get an opportunity to make sure I was emailed a confirmation. To my surprise my first night was never cancelled. I was charged full price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexander Sheppard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Hello sberkley2021, Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback, positive or negative. We would like to send our sympathies for your loss. We did refund the remainder of your stay but due to the cancellation policy you received when you booked your reservation, there was a one night penalty for not cancelling within your cancellation window.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Upon check in Tushima and Dusty were very helpful and knowledgeable. Dusty also print us some direction. Carrol in breakfast greeted us and she keeps breakfast area neat n clean. They follow all covid19 protocols. Overall it was a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello rakeshjari, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind feedback and are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your positive words about Tushima, Dusty and Carol! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Pensacola! Christina

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed here on 2 different occasions in August, both time were very good. Dusty checked us in both times. Check in was smooth and quick. A week later when we came back Dusty remembered my name. He is knowledgable of the area and a really sweet guy. Our room was very clean. I wipe everything down at every check in and usually come across something. Great job house keeping! I will stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review milissa0. We love hearing feedback from our returning guest. I'm so pleased to hear you have enjoyed both of your stays with us and found Dusty and your room to be exceptional. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Pensacola! Dusty will be waiting to greet you :)

Reviewed 17 July 2021

Really helpful and friendly staff, nice clean pool and a workout room. The continental breakfast had a nice variety and everything was good. My only complaint is that the price is a little steep considering how far the hotel is away from the beach.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexander Sheppard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Greetings xgermx7! We thank you for your taking time to leave a review of your stay with us. I'm pleased you were satisfied with your stay and enjoyed our reinstated hot breakfast as well as the pool and fitness room! We would love to have you back again! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 24 June 2021

We planned a family vacation back in February. We were quoted a very reasonable rate of $707.47 for 5 nights (average $141.49). We had a family emergency and had to adjust the dates. Added a Thursday night and took a couple days off the end. We were not given a price on the Thursday night, didn't really think about it at the time. When we checked out, we discovered they charged us $312.77 (tax included) for the Thursday mid-week night. I will acknowledge we should have gotten this information, but regardless, this is an outrageous amount for what it was.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexander Sheppard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Thank you for your feedback Philip. Again, I apologize if we did not exceed your expectations while staying with us. I looked at your reservation and can see the modifications you mentioned. Our rates change continuously between February, when you originally booked, and mid June, when you modified your dates. Altering or modifying the dates can cause the rate to increase depending on the date. The registration card signed at check-in reflects those increases. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an exceptional hotel stay! Thank you and safe travels!