2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$182
Booking.comUS$182
Hotels.comUS$182
PricelineUS$182
TravelocityUS$182
HurbUS$188
All reviews front desk hilton honors great stay breakfast staff enjoyed our stay easy access would stay again hot breakfast free breakfast bagels mall uwf interstate accommodations renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2022

Was visiting Pensacola to delivery my daughter's car, she is stationed at Corry Station with the Navy. This location was close and around great restaurants and shopping. Breakfast was very well presented and if you go, I hope you encounter Fran, she did an amazing job keeping up with the flow of people and was very friendly.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 29 January 2022

My first time in the city as well as the Comfort Inn and it was freshening. The staff was extremely pleasant and very helpful . Everyone made me feel welcomed and wanted. The management team is wonderful. The hotel was very clean and inviting from the campus to the rooms.I certainly will advise my family, friends, and co-workers to stay here and I'm looking forward to future stays when I'm in town. Oh,did I mention the bed!..,lol...big smile...too dreamy...after a long night at work..it was heaven.:)

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2022

Great location for having to catch an early flight! The room was very comfortable and breakfast was very good! Personal we’re very polite and helpful.They gave me information on how to get my Hilton Honors on my phone.

Reviewed 22 December 2021

My husband and I went to Pensacola to pick up our daughter from Pensacola Christian College. Hampton Inn is our choice hotel to stay in. The recent renovations are nice. They are replacing the fridge and microwaves and the window dressings. But the mattresses definitely need to be replaced. They are to hard. I barely got any sleep and my back was hurting. My 19 year old daughter was complaining about her back too!

Reviewed 13 December 2021

We were traveling west through Florida and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn I-10 North. Staff were welcoming and friendly, the hotel was clean and well maintained, even with a renovation going on, and the free breakfast was good