All reviewshilton honorstexas roadhouseroom was cleannice hotelnice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastexcellent staywafflesthe hotel staffeasy accessgreat place to staybreakfast areawould stay here againone night staystaff was very friendlywe've stayedbusiness trip
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The best part was the breakfast. They had plenty to choose from and the eating area was fancy. The room was nice and very roomy. It was an upgraded room. We got a free 1 night stay and that's all we stayed. The pool is very small and not much to speak of. The staff was very nice too and its right off I 10 so it was easy to find.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
lbateamS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

It is always good to hear feedback from our guest. We are pleased you chose to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza. I’m so glad you enjoyed our daily free hot breakfast and clean rooms. We work hard to make sure that everyone has a great stay with us at our hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Rooms were spacious, bedding comfy and very clean, bathroom was clean and had plenty of linens and amenities. Breakfast had large variety of food, hot and cold to choose from. Coffee was great! We were in town for a family affair. I always check rooms for bugs and clean corners, all passed my extreme for cleanliness.

Room Tip: I would advise room higher level, as noise from pool could be heard in ours. 2nd floor
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
lbateamS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m so glad you enjoyed our daily free hot breakfast and clean rooms. It's always good to hear feedback from our guest. We cant wait to see you again, and hope you book real soon at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I'm normally a Hilton or Westin guy, but the Hampton in Pensacola happened to be right off of I 10 around midnight on my drive through to Seaside. The hotel was very clean, quiet, and the staff was pleasant. I went to Starbucks in the morning rather than brave the chaos of the families swarming around the complimentary breakfast, but otherwise had a very good experience :)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. It's always good to hear feedback from our guest. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza. Thank you for staying with us. We can't wait to see you again, and hope you book real soon at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Beds were very comfortable and the main reason I book Hampton Inn when on vacation. We had a group of 10 and everyone was more than happy with the hotel. The breakfast was a big hit with everyone. A good way to start the day. We had a lot of things planned during our stay-deep sea fishing-the Naval museum-mani/Pedi's-race car outing and fireworks. A busy vacation but glad to get back at night to our hotel and comfort! And quiet!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow Barbara R, Thank You for the Awesome 5 Star Review. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza. I’m so glad you enjoyed our daily free hot breakfast. If you are ever back in Pensacola, we hope that you will come back to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We stayed here because of a simple mistake on my part, I hit advance purchase on reserving this room and the mger of the hotel would not let me out of the deal. Called Greed!!! Because of this major inconvienence to us, we will never stay here again but will stay at one of the neighboring Hamptons.
Our planjs changed because of my wife's youngest son was able to get an extra day off work, so we lsot a day of visiting with him because of this. He is a law officer and serves the public well.
Hotel was clean, staff was good, breakfeast was fair. Took some doing to get cooffeee int he AM ans they wanted to wait until 5 to make fresh coffee, if this is the case then do not advertise coffee 24/7, our last trip to this hotel.
Also we alway check for bed bugs when we arrive, saw no signs of any in our room.

Room Tip: Congested area tos tay, try another Hampton
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
lbateamS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Thank you for the comment, we will look into your concerns.