“Hometown Favorite!”

Ranked #93 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My husband and I make sure that every time we are in Pensacola, we make a special trip to Marina Oyster Barn. He used to do this just for me, but now he really enjoys it for himself. When I used to live here in the 70's, I used to come with my family almost weekly for the Mullet. It still brings back wonderful memories of dinner with my parents, who are no longer with me. So glad that things have not changed much with this restaurant. Even though they have had to redo the inside several times, due to hurricanes...it is pretty much they way it was back then.
The Mullet has always been my favorite and is still wonderful! My husband really likes the Grouper and orders it each and every time. As always, wait staff is always great and attentive. This will continue to be a trek for us with every trip back home!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I loved the grilled shrimp and stuffed crab. Atmosphere is great, water view from most booths. Nice way to wrap up the day. Great joint!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Two businessmen seated behind us, loudly walked out shouting "rip off"! I wish we had joined them!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Marina Oyster Barn made me talk like a Pirate. Excellent plate of raw oysters, plump and delicious. The Oysters Rockfeller were great and the bacon bits were fresh and not dried out. I loved the complimentary hush puppies.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I like little seafood places right on the water, like this one. Unassuming, casual, focused on the seafood. We were the only non-locals in the place.

My friend and I were traveling through the area & found this place almost by accident. The servers were friendly and helped us pick out the crab cakes (for my buddy) and the triggerfish, for me.

My fish was cooked with just the right amount of spice, not overly salty. The cheesy grits on the side were nothing special but tasty. My friend's crab cake had plenty of crab, and he enjoyed his meal.

No fancy decor, but you'll find good seafood at good prices, cold beer and friendly staff. And you can eat outside right on the water.