“Eating seafood with water view! Local favorite!”
Review of Marina Oyster Barn

Marina Oyster Barn
Ranked #93 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I loved the grilled shrimp and stuffed crab. Atmosphere is great, water view from most booths. Nice way to wrap up the day. Great joint!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Two businessmen seated behind us, loudly walked out shouting "rip off"! I wish we had joined them!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Marina Oyster Barn made me talk like a Pirate. Excellent plate of raw oysters, plump and delicious. The Oysters Rockfeller were great and the bacon bits were fresh and not dried out. I loved the complimentary hush puppies.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I like little seafood places right on the water, like this one. Unassuming, casual, focused on the seafood. We were the only non-locals in the place.

My friend and I were traveling through the area & found this place almost by accident. The servers were friendly and helped us pick out the crab cakes (for my buddy) and the triggerfish, for me.

My fish was cooked with just the right amount of spice, not overly salty. The cheesy grits on the side were nothing special but tasty. My friend's crab cake had plenty of crab, and he enjoyed his meal.

No fancy decor, but you'll find good seafood at good prices, cold beer and friendly staff. And you can eat outside right on the water.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Don't always eat fried seafood, but you know sometimes you just gotta have it! The mullet and oysters were great, with a not too heavy breading. We also had the smoked fish dip for an appetizer which was good. Would come back.