Lowest prices for your stay
US$162
US$160
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
US$160
Hotels.comUS$162
TravelocityUS$162
Agoda.comUS$162
All reviews front desk favorite hotel waffles breakfast bar couch refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2022

This is our favorite hotel on Pensacola Beach! After staying in condos and various hotels we always come back to the Springhill Suites. We have been coming to this area for years and have never been disappointed with our stay at Springhill. The atmosphere is family orientated. Our vacation is usually over the traditional “Spring Break”, but not once have we had any issues with excessive partying or unruly guests. The entire staff has always been extremely helpful and considerate, going out of their way to greet you and ask if there is anything that you need. Located on the east end of town, the beach is beautiful and quiet, yet within walking distance to restaurants and entertainment. The hotel has just been remodeled after the most recent hurricane and looks better than ever. Everything is very fresh and clean from the rooms to the pool and the breakfast area. It is a great operation with a wonderful staff. We are always sad to leave and can’t wait to return the following year.

Room tip: Rooms of the Gulf side are great. Beautiful view of the beach and Gulf!
Date of stay: March 2022
Lindsey N, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2022

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your experience with us.
It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with all of our staff as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

This property or at least the room I was provided was absolutely disgusting. The room was filthy from black oil like stains all over the carpet and the couch, hair in the refrigerator, old food particles all over the floor and stained duvet covers. It was evident that this room had not been cleaned in a very long time. It really needs to be refurbished. Had it not been 1am after driving all day long, I would have stayed anywhere else. The room should not have been provided to any guest ever. I left multiple messages with the property manager and to date I still have not received a response. I’m generally very happy with Marriott properties but I would never stay at this property again nor will I recommend it to any of my clients.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2021

The breakfast bar was awesome! Great selection (eggs, ham, potatoes, grits, waffles) and the food was good. Also great location. Only about 15 minute drive to the beach and close to restaurants and shopping.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here while passing through Pensacola. Great location to I-10 and relatively clean. Pillows were hard and lumpy, someone had dumped coffee on the tissue box and it wasn’t changed out, walls were super thin (heard full conversation next door at 3:30am.). Would choose another place next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Everything was great. No complaints at all or constructive criticism. The front desk was kind, friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate! So clean and fresh and modern. The area is quiet and safe. I’ve tried other hotels in the area and this hotel is on a whole other level of quality, customer service and cleanliness! My thanks to the management and housekeeping for such a high standard that is within my price range.

Date of stay: February 2021