Lowest prices for your stay
US$162
US$160
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
US$160
Hotels.comUS$162
TravelocityUS$162
Agoda.comUS$162
All reviews front desk favorite hotel waffles breakfast bar couch refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

This property or at least the room I was provided was absolutely disgusting. The room was filthy from black oil like stains all over the carpet and the couch, hair in the refrigerator, old food particles all over the floor and stained duvet covers. It was evident that this room had not been cleaned in a very long time. It really needs to be refurbished. Had it not been 1am after driving all day long, I would have stayed anywhere else. The room should not have been provided to any guest ever. I left multiple messages with the property manager and to date I still have not received a response. I’m generally very happy with Marriott properties but I would never stay at this property again nor will I recommend it to any of my clients.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

The breakfast bar was awesome! Great selection (eggs, ham, potatoes, grits, waffles) and the food was good. Also great location. Only about 15 minute drive to the beach and close to restaurants and shopping.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here while passing through Pensacola. Great location to I-10 and relatively clean. Pillows were hard and lumpy, someone had dumped coffee on the tissue box and it wasn’t changed out, walls were super thin (heard full conversation next door at 3:30am.). Would choose another place next time.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Everything was great. No complaints at all or constructive criticism. The front desk was kind, friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate! So clean and fresh and modern. The area is quiet and safe. I’ve tried other hotels in the area and this hotel is on a whole other level of quality, customer service and cleanliness! My thanks to the management and housekeeping for such a high standard that is within my price range.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

My family came into town to visit our son who is stationed nearby. The part of town the hotel is in is borderline sketchy. The hotel is nice, it’s clean, Jack at the front desk was great. The room was clean and modern. We had two of our children with us, for a total of four people in the room, the foldout sofa is not adequate for two people and the mattress is hopelessly thin. We asked the front desk if there were cots to supplement this, there was not. Due to covid, we were asked to put towels and garbage in the hallway, rooms are not being cleaned or restocked, and the free breakfast that is being included is a warm bottle of water, a granola bar, and a small muffin. It’s possible this is a nice place to stay at sans Covid.

Date of stay: November 2020