All reviewsgreat hotelfront desksleeping areasliding doorhigh schoolqueen suiteoatmealwould definitely stay here againdisney worldrecommend this hotelgreat bedsofa bedloved this hotelnext morningstaff was very friendlyfridge and microwavestayed here for one night
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

So clean and comfortable! We’re die hard Marriott Club Members! This is one of the nicest Springhill Suite Hotel we’ve ever stayed at in our travels. The decor is sleek and contemporary and accessories are from West Elm. The bathroom was stunning and had a sliding door to the room. This is a must stop for travelers!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

JodyLovesTravel,
Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It's definitely our pleasure to have you stay with us. Please come visit us again.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

In Pensacola to visit the University of West Florida. I found this location to be just fine. Not super close to campus but the drive was short.
Friendly service from front desk person named Russell. He was very welcoming and friendly each time I encountered him.
Clean room, clean hotel, and pretty good breakfast!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

DivaRouge,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. I will definitely share your compliment to Russell. Thank you again for the review and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We spent the night here on our way to Orlando. I booked it last minute while we were on the road, but everything was ready for us when we arrived.

The room was spacious, clean and the king sized bed was comfy, but the pullout sofa is better suited for 1. We had our 9 and 11 year old girls with us and it just wasn't enough space for them. In light of this, I'd say the room is more ideally suited for no more than 3 people.

There was a nice breakfast buffet in the morning and all of the staff we met was very pleasant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Hello HouCuseChickie,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and are sorry that the sofa bed was not quite large enough for 2 people. Should you be traveling through the area we would love to have you again. Hopefully we could better accommodate you with a room that has two queen beds and a pull out sofa. Again, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I only stayed here for one night. But it was a great experience! The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. And, the complimentary breakfast included a buffet with lots of choices. I would love to visit again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Manisha C,
Thank you so much for giving us a review. We think your great too. Also, we would love for you to visit us again. We appreciate the review and that you chose to stay with us. Thanks again.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I was in town, solo, for one night to attend the funeral of a family member at NAS Pensacola. I did my homework before i booked my stay. Location is great. Easy to get to. Tons of shopping and restaurants within 3-4 miles. Easy access to just about anything. The staff was very friendly and the hotel itself was spotless. Very clean, up to date, and nice. My room was on the first floor. BIG MISTAKE! I was asleep by 9 but about 10:30 i was woken up by stomping above me (which wasn’t the big problem) it was the shower/water running which sounded like it was in my room i could hear it so clearly and then when they flushed the toilet it was SO LOUD. I thought it was people throwing suitcases down the hall, so loud. It wasn’t until the next morning that i figured out what it was. It woke me up out of a dead sleep several times during the night, not even my sound machine, the air running, and my Benadryl were enough to keep me knocked out. I almost went to complain during the night but i was desperate for rest so i sucked it up. I just can’t believe how thin the walls/ceilings are for such a nice place. Next time I’ll know better.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Bree L,
Thank you for taking time to give us a review. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for your comments about our staff, location, and cleanliness. I apologize that you heard other guests in the hotel. Please never hesitate to let us know about any issues that you may have at the hotel we would always prefer to try and address an issue while you are here so that we can improve your stay. We would love another opportunity to serve your needs if you return to Pensacola. Thank you again for the review and choosing to stay with us.