All reviews kitchen area worked great checking in will stay there again staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable kitchenette navy
Reviewed 23 March 2016

This is a central location to the naval base and the beach. Historic downtown isn't far away. Clean rooms and nice pool. Good place to stay with a family. The lighthouse is about 15 minutes away. The beach is an easy 10 minute drive. The rooms were a little small but clean and well stocked.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Me, my husband, and our friend stayed here for 4 nights. We chose this location because we were able to get a decent price and we wanted to be able to cook for ourselves to cut back on food costs. The room was nice, it was clean. The kitchen didn't have much in it. If you plan on doing anything major bring your own cooking supplies! The bed was comfortable but super squeaky. It was a good deal for the price.

Stayed: March 2016
2  Thank hugs4lydia95
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Families live here. Their children are bored and not attending school. If you can stand looking at needy children and wonder what is wrong with this country come stay here...a real eye opener....bring quarters for the vending machine! You can make a small child happy which is more than their parents are doing.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else unless you're homeless but I must add Kristle was awesome! Thank you, Kristle.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Seaul8ter
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Writing this review from my comfy room. Checked in a little over an hour ago. Had a little problem with the TV, so the nice woman at the front desk put me in the room next door (his room). The hotel is clean and quiet. My room is cozy, with a very comfy bed, and came with a nice little kitchenette. More amenities here than similarly-priced hotel rooms. I could quickly get used to this place, but I gotta get back on the road in the morning. :-(

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Wanderer560755
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

When staying somewhere a few days it sure is nice to have a fridge and a COFFEE POT. Not one of those 1 cup things either. A 12 cup. Plus an apartment size fridge. The beds were average. Nice bathroom. Some rooms have a decent club chair and a kitchen table. I wouldn't recommend staying near the lobby though, it can be kind of loud.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family