All reviews full size refrigerator nice pool hotel staff breakfast area great hotel pool area room was clean stove pets base rates navy hallway cleanliness
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel!! Staff are very friendly & helpful.. Nice comfortable beds, big nice towels, big flat screen tv, and the kitchen is equipped with full size refrigerator and freezer..Hotel is in a very great location near 35-45 restaurants including shopping centers. And 45 mins from the beach. Me in my family will pick this Hotel always..

In the front desk staff "EBONY" is a just amazing!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola - NAS Corry and for your review. I really liked all the wonderful comments about us. That is such a huge compliment! Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We have Stayed At Redroof Inn on North Warrenton in Pensacola and it was a Real Delight .... Best Beds and Internet and Real Home Style Kitchen with Hugh Refrigerator and Freezer .... Best Suite Service with Plenty of Huge Towels.... Flat Screen Television was Wonderful.... This Location is Near 25-30 Restaurants and Places For Delivery..... Front Desk Clerks were the Best we have ever met .... We were treated like Family and we will be Returning for another 30 Day Vacation.... Close to Beach and Interstate.....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 July 2017

Reviewed 22 June 2017

On a cross-country trip with my 76-year old mother, our main concern was cleanliness and being able to sleep well. This hotel met those expectations well. Also: Tropical Storm Cindy caused us to change our travel plan, so being able to cancel our reservation up at a Red Roof Inn in Tallahassee late in the day and and move on to this one in Pensacola was a big factor in our decision to stay with Red Roof. Redicard members (that´s their rewards programs) can cancel up until 8 P.M.
This hotel used to be an independent extended stay property until recently, and it needs some work. The guests were a mix, from families to construction workers to retirees, All were very courteous, as was the staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank junglecat64
Management response:Responded 24 June 2017

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My family was forced to find an extended stay type of hotel for two weeks, in transit, so we booked this place without knowing much but pictures online.
I wouldn't have too much of an issue with the condition of the hotel itself if there wasn't a prostitute ring being conducted out the back door 24/7. I have no clue how they get away with it, they literally have had women lined up outside the door just sitting/standing there.
We started using a different door and just tried to get out of there as quick as possible. Pretty scary.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ColeJonesTraveler
Management response:Responded 21 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pensacola, FL Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

We really don't know about woman lined up out side the door, I haven't seen any thing like this but yes there was a girls birthday party at last weekend.

Red Roof Inn - Pensacola, FL

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my family got caught in a series of harsh thunderstorms on our road trip through Florida and were unable to make it to this location. When I called they responded promptly and were great with customer service, understood the circumstances, and helped me out. Would recommend to others looking to stay in Pensacola!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family