All reviews full size refrigerator nice pool hotel staff breakfast area great hotel pool area room was clean stove pets base rates navy hallway cleanliness
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The room we stayed in was very spacious. The beds were comfortable, and everything was very clean. The towels and soaps were replaced daily, which is always good. Our main issue was that the A/C was broken and the room was so hot we didn't want to stay in it for long. The window doesn't open, so there's no way to get any ventilation, and the heat made it impossible to sleep. We told the staff and they didn't do anything. Also, the website advertises a pool, but it was closed. Overall an okay stay for the price, but please, please fix the A/C!

Room Tip: Make sure the A/C unit works when you check in, and if you really want to use a pool, make sure it's open before you book.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 28 March 2017

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pensacola, FL Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The serve here is excellent I grade them with a 100%... The room real nice don't have a problem at all if you traveling please stop by n visit them you won't be disappointed.... N also if you have pets the are more than welcome come 2 for free how goods can it get...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016

First of all the pool is seasonal only. There are no pots for the kitchette. The room has a bad order. They only have one housekeeper for the entire hotel. The rooms are suppose to be smoke free but you smoke from other rooms. The rooms are not sound proof, so if your lookng for a peaceful night rest dont stay on the first floor. I stood four nights . Worst stay ever....

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 November 2016

Dear Guest,

We will have update our website regarding pool is seasonal,

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Denish and his wife are by far the best staff i have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Ebony was awesome. They took care of me as if i was family and i cant say one bad thing about my visit. I stayed 5 days and the service was perfect from the second i walked in to the time i left. Bed slept great. Microwave ,stove, and refridgerator all worked and i would refer this hotel to anyone and everyone. 5 stars all the way around. Thank you again Denish on a wonderful stay at the Red Roof Inn

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 22 November 2016

Hello Mr Coline,
Thank you so much for choosing the Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola - NAS Corry and for your review. I really liked all the wonderful comments about us. That is such a huge compliment! Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I don't know why they advertise a kitchenette when they don't provide even the basic items for use. Who is going to fly with a pan? When I asked the front desk If they had anything I can use for heating food I was told there is a Walmart down the street. If I have to do all that why even get this room? I will not be staying another night.I don't see the value of this place

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 October 2016

Dear Carla,

We will surely update our website regarding kitchenette facility soon.