“Pet-friendly Cruise and Stay!”
other traveller has booked this property
Sky Lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sky Lounge
Exploring the beach a add on excursion
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Nikki D
“Pet-friendly Cruise and Stay!”
Reviewed 23 March 2019 for a stay in March 2019

I spent part of my break on Mermaid's Lair with Captain Dana and it was an absolute blast. I was able to bring my dog Geo for his first stay on the water. We took a cruise over to Florabama and were able to anchor out on the way back. Geo and all my roommates loved having a "private" beach all to ourselves! We made several stops along our cruise and Capt. Dana was able to take us to land via dingy so we had lots of options on and off Mermaid's Lair. Captain Dana was a wonderful host who helped us navigate the area and make the weekend just amazing! Cruising and staying overnight on a yacht are two incredible experiences that I cannot wait to repeat again. If you have never gone cruising on a 50 ft Yacht, I would highly recommend Mermaid Charters for that unique experience!

Date of stay: March 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Mar 2019
Thank you Nikki. I can’t wait for you and Geo to come again.
melli1222
Birmingham, Alabama
“A wonderful weekend!”
Reviewed 22 March 2019 for a stay in March 2019

I spent 5 days and 4 nights on Mermaid's Lair with two friends over a spring break weekend. We had tons of options for what we could do. We took a trip from Pensacola to FloraBama and back and stopped to check out Fort Pickens on the way back. One night we anchored out in the middle of the bay and spent the next day on a beach that is not easily accessed from the road, so it was as if we had our own private beach. We were able to bring our dog and he had so much fun! Captain Dana was an incredible host. She was extremely welcoming and always focused on her job and what she could do to make our weekend wonderful.

Date of stay: March 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Mar 2019
Thank you Meli maybe next time you come will be for a honeymoon cruise
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.