“Loads of Fun at the Pensacola Little Theatre”

Pensacola Little Theatre
Ranked #34 of 70 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: This theatre is home to a variety of shows.
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The Pensacola Little Theatre is great entertainment for all ages. If you are on the Gulf Coast vacationing it is worth a drive to go there. I've enjoyed many Broadway shows there. Recently I took my grandchildren to a Children's Theatre production of "The Further Adventures if Nick Tickle Fairytale Detective " and they lived it! It is an interactive performance so the audience gets to participate, loads of fun! The kids loved it and so did I! Last year I took them to see " Pippi Longstocking" which was also first rate! This theatre group has a lot of wonderful talent and s beautiful facility in the old restored Jailhouse in downtown Pensacola. I have also seen a number of the regular productions including "My Fair Lady" and "The Sound of Music." Currently "Cats" is playing. I highly recommend this Theatre for an evening of great entertainment!!!

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Pensacola is blessed to be a Mecca of such talent! If you live in the Pensacola area, make a point to check out PLT and enjoy a show! The price is well worth the entertainment provided! If you are a traveler in our city and a person who loves the theater; do not miss the opportunity to see one of PLT's fantastic offerings!

1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Such a cute production! Saw this show on 9/27 (their last show of that production) and it was really worth the drive over. I really appreciate a theater that uses a pit orchestra. Live music just makes it a better experience. Will definitely go again.

1  Thank Virtualemily
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Saw this show on August 13, 2015 and enjoyed it. We enjoyed all of the cast, but our favorite cast member was John Samms ( Long John Silver), he was excellent. Young Clayton Myers (Jim Hawkins) also did a great job, however, we did have trouble understanding him at times. Another enjoyable evening at PLT.

1  Thank gulffloater