“Once Upon a Matress”

Pensacola Little Theatre
Ranked #57 of 119 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: This theatre is home to a variety of shows.
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Such a cute production! Saw this show on 9/27 (their last show of that production) and it was really worth the drive over. I really appreciate a theater that uses a pit orchestra. Live music just makes it a better experience. Will definitely go again.

1  Thank Virtualemily

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Saw this show on August 13, 2015 and enjoyed it. We enjoyed all of the cast, but our favorite cast member was John Samms ( Long John Silver), he was excellent. Young Clayton Myers (Jim Hawkins) also did a great job, however, we did have trouble understanding him at times. Another enjoyable evening at PLT.

1  Thank gulffloater
Reviewed 22 February 2015

It is not Broadway, but they are people acting in a play. They have been very very good. Not very good ever time. I have really enjoyed going and seeing live people acting in a play Go if you can

1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 26 December 2014

Another reviewer was correct in that there is not a bad seat in the place. I went to the Saturday night showing of the Snow Queen. My 6 year old liked it but my 10 year old and I did not enjoy it. I could not understand what many of the characters were saying. They were attempting to speak with an accent. I felt like I was at a school play. Unsure if I will try another play. One very positive note, all the actors in the play were in the lobby after the performance. Guests attending the play were able to say hello and take a picture with them. This was a very nice touch!

2  Thank PColaGiGi