“Snow Queen”

Pensacola Little Theatre
Ranked #34 of 70 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: This theatre is home to a variety of shows.
Reviewed 26 December 2014

Another reviewer was correct in that there is not a bad seat in the place. I went to the Saturday night showing of the Snow Queen. My 6 year old liked it but my 10 year old and I did not enjoy it. I could not understand what many of the characters were saying. They were attempting to speak with an accent. I felt like I was at a school play. Unsure if I will try another play. One very positive note, all the actors in the play were in the lobby after the performance. Guests attending the play were able to say hello and take a picture with them. This was a very nice touch!

2  Thank PColaGiGi

Reviewed 5 November 2014

Put on a great show. Don't think there is a bad seat in the house.
Recommended to visit if there is a show that you're interested in. Some sell out very fast.

1  Thank Hoagie H
Reviewed 27 September 2014

We just moved away from Pensacola, but I think I'll miss the Little Theatre the most. I volunteered as a usher several times. New volunteers are welcomed into the group, which isn't true at many community theaters. The performances are quite good.

The comment that someone else mentioned is true, the bathroom lines tends to be long for intermission. There are bathrooms on each floor. Plus, go to the first floor for drinks and snacks during intermission.

Ask someone about the history of the place. It used to be a jail where people were hanged in the area where the bar is located. Several ghosts are supposed to haunt the building including a little girl who giggles, runs, and skips around the theatre.

1  Thank Cindy__31589
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Love, love, love the place. Great shows, a sense of community, reasonably priced. I feel so sophisticated when i go here!

1  Thank picheo3