Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
US$106
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$101
Hotels.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
HurbUS$109
All reviews grab and go large tv pensacola beach would stay here again king bed lobby microwave rates hairdryer laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2022

They say you get what you pay for and with this hotel, this is absolutely true! Pictures make it look like a great deal but don't be deceived. I stayed there for one night and it felt like an eternity...in hell! They put us in a room at the back of the property where there was a bird chirping in the tree outside all night. Since it was quite a ways back to the lobby, at 3am, we tried to call the front desk to see if there was something that could be done (since we didn't have a gun to take care of the situation ourselves). However, there was no phone in the room! So I went to the website and called their phone number from my cell phone. The phone rang and rang and then dumped me into a voice recording asking for a pin number. Needless to say we got no sleep that night and had to be on the road all day the next day to drive back to Texas. When I mentioned it to the hotel, they didn't seem to care. Southwest Airlines even tried to contact them to see about getting a refund or some sort of compensation since I booked the room through Southwest Airlines' website. However the hotel declined to do anything. I even wrote a letter to their corporate office and have never received a response. I realize that the hotel has no control over where Mother Nature decides to set up camp overnight but what I don't understand is how you don't provide a way for customers to reach you while their staying at your establishment in case they have a question, concern, or an emergency?!!!

Room tip: Don't bother booking a room here unless you like poor customer service and getting ripped off!
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

After a sea of bad reviews here and after I bumped my head staying at the horrible La Quinta Inn in the city and I found this hotel as a life saver.

The rooms are very clean (with the exception of the carpet - try to use a white sock and you will se what I mean). The hotel staff is amazing and try to resolve an issue in all costs. The rooms are not stinky at all.

This is an excellent option for its category. You save money and stay in a good place. I got very surprised with what I saw.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank etammps
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

Completely misleading with the pretty lobby photos and then sticking us in an outside, unclean room.
Check in took 20 min and I had prepaid for the room. Not sure why it took so long to find a room.
The motel in general is sketchy with quite a few people lingering around. I’m assuming these are the weekly stay residents, I felt unsafe as a female traveler.
The room smelled rancid with a musty odor that was sickening. The floors were dirty and it was just an overall unclean room. Just before bed, my eyes swelled up and I had an allergic reaction to either the mold smell, or something not clean.
The laundry was difficult because 2 washing machines, 2 dryers and the dryers don’t dry well. Washed my clothes and the lady who had been drying hers said they don’t work well and had to pay for another round to dry. I had to take my wet clothes to a nearby laundry.
You get what you pay for, and this was by far the worst place I stayed in on my journey across the country.

Room tip: Maybe the interior rooms are nicer. Be advised of weekly residents walking about
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tr21
Reviewed 20 August 2021

the Coffee machine broken, the floor sticky, the washcloths dirty, the bed uncomfortable, there was no desk, breakfast as a power bar and horrible pre-packaged Danish, period. There is no elevator.

Even for $88 this place was awful. I would have been better off sleeping in my car.

Room tip: Ther eis no elevator. Ask for a first floor room.
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank notguilty2750
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Im beyond words when i saw the inside of how this facilty was ran. Theres a woman who works the morning shift, i would say to anyone thats reading this, steer clear of this woman. Shes harrassing and very disrespectfull to Americans. This was a great experience in a place to stay, a year back.But after that it has gone down hill since. Drug use and drug dealing,police and bad staffing was a pretty frequent scene. I then was personally disrespected on a few occasions. But i highly recomend to all to not stay here.

Date of stay: September 2020