Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
US$106
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$99
Hotels.comUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
HurbUS$109
All reviews grab and go large tv pensacola beach would stay here again king bed lobby microwave rates hairdryer laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

Completely misleading with the pretty lobby photos and then sticking us in an outside, unclean room.
Check in took 20 min and I had prepaid for the room. Not sure why it took so long to find a room.
The motel in general is sketchy with quite a few people lingering around. I’m assuming these are the weekly stay residents, I felt unsafe as a female traveler.
The room smelled rancid with a musty odor that was sickening. The floors were dirty and it was just an overall unclean room. Just before bed, my eyes swelled up and I had an allergic reaction to either the mold smell, or something not clean.
The laundry was difficult because 2 washing machines, 2 dryers and the dryers don’t dry well. Washed my clothes and the lady who had been drying hers said they don’t work well and had to pay for another round to dry. I had to take my wet clothes to a nearby laundry.
You get what you pay for, and this was by far the worst place I stayed in on my journey across the country.

Room tip: Maybe the interior rooms are nicer. Be advised of weekly residents walking about
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tr21
Reviewed 20 August 2021

the Coffee machine broken, the floor sticky, the washcloths dirty, the bed uncomfortable, there was no desk, breakfast as a power bar and horrible pre-packaged Danish, period. There is no elevator.

Even for $88 this place was awful. I would have been better off sleeping in my car.

Room tip: Ther eis no elevator. Ask for a first floor room.
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank notguilty2750
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Im beyond words when i saw the inside of how this facilty was ran. Theres a woman who works the morning shift, i would say to anyone thats reading this, steer clear of this woman. Shes harrassing and very disrespectfull to Americans. This was a great experience in a place to stay, a year back.But after that it has gone down hill since. Drug use and drug dealing,police and bad staffing was a pretty frequent scene. I then was personally disrespected on a few occasions. But i highly recomend to all to not stay here.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank G966EGdons
Reviewed 28 July 2021

It was absolutely the worst hotel I have ever stayed in... dirty, noisy, 1/2 of the outlets did not work, mold in the tub, filthy soap dishes in tub, coffee pot had broken on switch, hair dryer would only stop when unplugged, floor was sticky, there was NO toilet tissue --- nauseating...

Room tip: Absolutly the WORST place I have ever stayed... photos attached! BEWARE !!!
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank chyrrl
Ann G, Other at At Home Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

I don’t understand why you didn’t come to the front desk as soon as you checked in if it was so bad and move or leave and get a refund? We are sorry about the inconvenience and I will find out what went wrong as to why you had issues with the room. We wish you the best with your travels.

Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

Okay stay. Motel is clean, no issues with anything being dirty. However, motel needs a major cosmetic upgrade. A remodeling would go a long way to enhance the stay. The pool is pretty big, the kids had a good time. The WiFi went in and out. The grab and go breakfast was just pre-packaged muffins and granola bars. They did have coffee and creamer. I would stay here again if I had to, but I would probably look for something a little nicer if I could. It took us about 40 mins to get to the motel from Pensacola beach.

Room tip: If you get an inner room (facing courtyard), you’ll be far from your car.
Date of stay: June 2021