All reviewsgrab and gointerior roomchurch conferenceyogurtiron and boardpool deckfront desklarge refrigeratornew carpetpool towelsbottled waternice lobbyfour nightscontinental breakfastvery pleasant staywould stay here againpensacola beach
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I just recently stayed at At Home Inns and Suites. We had a very pleasant stay. The hotel was updated, new and clean. Everyone was very friendly and nice. The pool was clean. I recommend this hotel if you are in the Pensacola area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Galkev, Manager at At Home Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

We thank you for staying with us and taking time to write about your experience. We are happy you enjoyed your stay so much and we thank you for recommending us to others! We hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The entry way is beautiful. The staff was very friendly and courteous. We arrived around midnight and checked out around 7 am so only spent 7 hours in the room, didn't even shower. Called and booked an economy room because all the queen rooms were booked. FIRST THE RATE ON THEIR WEBSITE OF $69.99 FOR ECONOMY IS A LIE AND WE WERE TOLD IT"S REALLY $79.99 AT CHECK IN!!!. THEN THEY DO NOT GIVE 10% DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY AS STATED ON THEIR WEBSITE.Upon check in my husband was told they only take $5 a room. I understand having a policy but IT SAYS ON THE WEBSITE "10% Discount for Military, Senior, AAA, AARP, AMAC, Other Hotel Rewards Cards." It only amounts to about a $3/$4 difference from what we were charged so its not really about the money, its about if you state something on your website you should honor it. We only had 1 channel that worked on the tv but we didn't call down since we only noticed when we tried to watch local news and weather in the morning while we were getting ready to leave so not much reason to try and have someone fix it while we were leaving. We mentioned it at check out and they seemed genuinely concerned and said they were going to get that fixed as soon as possible. The economy room was not renovated, just some new paint and unfortunately it shows. There was mold on the shower curtain between the folds and looks like it had been washed and faded but still noticeable when you open the curtain. I'm sure if I had stayed in the Queen Room my review would be different but if you're a family needing a room stay away from Economy rooms. All the employees we came across seemed nice but would not recommend the economy room to a family. It would be fine for college kids looking for a cheap place to stay between the beach and bars.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Galkev, Manager at At Home Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

It is very important to us that all our guests are happy with their stay and I want to apologize for the misunderstanding and problems you encountered. Our website advertises all our rates FROM $69.00 and up. Our economy rooms are $69.00 on weeknights and $79.00 on weekends. I apologize if the person working the front desk didn't to explain to you. I just looked over our whole website and didn't find where it says anything about the discounts. You may have seen that on a 3rd party marketing site and we don't control everything that is advertised on them. I am so sorry you had one of the rooms that we haven't remodeled yet, and wish you would have called the front desk to be moved, especially when you had problems with the TV. We would have had someone right there to fix that quickly and replace your shower curtain. Thanks for letting us know and again we apologize!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Service is available at any time day or night , great rooms and very affordable and Very friendly employees and the name of the hotel is exactly how you feel at home. Great place to stay in Pensacola Florida. Also very clean and the pool area is great for family.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Galkev, General Manager at At Home Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

We can't thank you enough for your great appreciation of what we have to offer for such a great price! Thank you for letting others know. We do hope you come back and stay again!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

First of all, this hotel was a great value compared to others in the area. They had just repaved the parking lot when we arrived. Staff was very polite. The pool (very important to the kiddos) was VERY clean. It was gated and had pillows on the lawn chairs. There is an outdoor area with a picnic table, grill and smoker.
There is an onsite laundry room. The beds were so comfortable. The rooms were clean. Breakfast consisted of foods like: honey buns, fruit, yogurt and cold can fruit. Several juice options and coffee. There were a lot of TV Chanel's, which included Disney!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

We thank you for a very thorough review of our hotel! We are so happy you appreciate the value we have to offer. This hotel was purchased and reopened in February 2016 and all the reviews before 2016 are from the old hotel of which we were not associated with. Thank you for staying with us and thank you again for your review! We hope you come back to stay again!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is a budget motel. That said, it is extremely well maintained. It looks lovely. The Management have made a very noticeable effort to upgrade the motel grounds, the pool, the rooms and the common areas. The room itself was excellent; new carpet, new fixtures & furnishings, comfortable bed, nice bath amenities, modern electronic door lock, etc. There is no central phone system, so you call the front desk on your cell phone. The TV takes two remotes to control it, so they need to work on providing better instructions; I could only get one station. And the internet provider kept denying me access because it thought I had my cookies turned off on my device, which I didn't. Interface problem of some sort. WiFi signal was very strong, however. Breakfast was a grab & go type affair; coffee was good though.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. That particular TV that was in your room will not work with our system's remotes but we will make sure we get better instructions put in the rooms that have that situation. We are sorry about any inconvenience you had with the tv and wifi. We are glad you still had a positive experience with the rest of your stay. We hope you will come back and see even more improvements!