Executive Inn
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
US$194
US$188
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$120
GardenInn.com
US$150
US$132
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2016

This is a cheap motel with all the things you expect in a cheap motel- the rooms were pretty clean, except for a couple things like a spot of urine on the bathroom floor (it was behind the door so I'm sure housekeeping just didn't see it) and a black curly hair in one of the towels (we all have fair straight hair). The front desk guy was nice and I really appreciated the motel's strict quiet at night rule. The area seems like it might be a little sketchy- there were lots of sirens throughout the night, and I heard a man a couple rooms down yelling loudly (and vulgarly) at someone, but we didn't have any problems. It served its purpose of a cheap place to crash on the way to our actual destination, but I wouldn't recommend staying very long.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Used syringe Found in a drawer . Horrible !!!! My husband was put in a uncleaned room . We opened up a drawer and there was a heroin syringe !!!!! Used and missing needle !!!! They also would not refund us our $ . All night there were ppl knocking on rooms around ours . They did offer to change our room after questioning us on why it took us some time to complain . We did not expect a to find a heroin syringe !!! Anyways the 2nd room wasn't any better . I will upload picture on what was found in that room . This place is really disgusting I've never been more grossed/ freaked out in my life . For your own safety do not book there .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank marilynoxo
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Booked a king bed though Expedia, but a rough experience before our arrival resulted in a request for a pair of doubles, if available. Clerk was very accommodating and provided me with the room as requested, although it would be on the second floor of the hotel. I silently accepted that as a better alternative to the single bed, but as I was leaving, the clerk noticed my handicapped tag or perhaps a note on my prior reservation, and gladly provided a double bedroom near the check in office on the ground floor. The area is a typical low-end motel strip, but suited our needs and budget. Plenty of food options nearby as well as a WalMart nearby. The television situation was interesting because each remotes is programmed to different rooms and they are all stored back in the office when not in use. Room condition was par for the price paid and was a welcome place to crash for a couple of days.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

It is a hotel that is perfect to grab a nights rest. They are in the process of remodeling. The weekends are a bit loud, yet, I am a veteran traveler and usually am working late into the night. Cheap and often the only one available for impromptu bookings

Room Tip: Weekends are a bit loud.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I looked at a room then decided to rent it for a week. When I returned later another couple was in the room. My son went downstairs to find out why and all they said was they made a mistake. The new room they gave us was filthy and smelled badly of smoke. Later that night a girl came knocking on the door and my son answered it. She solicited him for sex but he refused. He was asked to leave after being there less than five hours. Only two hours there by himself. I tried to talk to the manager but he refused to give me a refund. They have done this before.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family