Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$316
Hotels.com
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$146
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$268
US$369
US$296
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$147
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$241
US$231
  • Breakfast included
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$319
US$295
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$368
Priceline
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$278
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsan older hotelprivate balconiesbeds were comfortablecoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulking bedview from the balconylove this placefull kitchenpanama citybeachkitchenettetoasterfloridaappliancescondo
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The hotel was ok and the price was good. It's an older property, much like all the others along the beach, but it was ok for our stay. The parking lot is small so there were some issues with finding a place to park but the staff seemed to have a handle on it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was extremely skeptical when I first booked Casa Loma. However, I have not been disappointed. This isn't a luxury hotel and I suspect it never really was. The Casa Loma is a great place to relax after a day at the beach and a place to lie your head at night. That's it...nothing fancy. Be warned the wifi is pretty much non-existent. The shower pressure isn't great either and if you stay on the 4th floor (best views ) there isn't an elevator so you have to take the stairs. The pool was nice and clean. The ocean is a very close walk and right outside of your door. Beside Casa Loma is a stretch of private beach so we were never crowded even in peak season. Overall this is a good little hotel. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a no frills place to stay.

2  Thank Dalt10
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Awful! For several reasons. $700 for 4 nights. We got a pool level room with a view of the pool pump house right outside our door with maintenance men coming and going. Wifi wasn't great. We could hear screaming babies and banging next door. We were on the pool level. Loud A/C. No elevators that I saw. We had to go up and down 2 flights of stairs and down a long, closed in, stinky, leaking when it rained, hallway, with all our stuff to get to the pool level room. There was a dehumidifier that no one told me anything about. Once I finally figured out what the beeping all night was, I had to empty the bucket on it at least twice a day and usually it would start beeping at 2am. Very annoying! The hot water wouldn't work and the knob fell off in my hand, which ended up being a good thing because then I could use my finger tips to turn the little plastic thing and have hot water. UGH! The blinds were broken so they stayed half way open the whole time. We had a storm the first night and our TV didn't work for 2 days..it rained those 2 days so we were stuck in the room with no TV..The cleaning people looked like they were fresh out on parole. We didn't let them clean our room. The A/C and that dehumidifier were VERY loud. No one told us about any of the discounts we would've gotten on attractions for staying in that piece of crap place. Not enough parking room. We stayed there 2 years ago and it was ok for the money. We liked the location because the beach isn't over crowded. It was nothing fancy 2 years ago but it has really gone down a lot in just 2 years. They did put in a bathroom in the lobby. The lady at the desk said it had just opened 2 days before we got there. But I did hear an employee say "this bathroom is not going to work for us" So who knows how long that will last. We will NEVER stay at Casa Loma again. I will gladly pay $700 for 4 nights somewhere else...you would think for that price you would get a continental breakfast!!! Don't waste your money. They need some major updating! On a positive note..the beds were comfy and we were able to get checked in way before check in time.

Room Tip: No room is a good room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank AbbyDees
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Pros.
This is our 2nd night. It is directly on the beach. Room # 325 has 2 bedrooms 1 bath. One bedroom has a king the 2nd bedroom has 2 queens which are very very comfortable with limited cover. They both have a private balcony with ocean and poolside views. The rooms are not that big, but will do. It has a full refrigerator, stove, sink, utensils, dishes, toaster, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, 6 chairs, 1 table, 2 desks, and full size mirrors in each room. The room was clean, but outdated. The staff is very friendly. The pool area is very clean with chairs, tables, and lounge chairs. They have beach lounge chairs also free. It is almost 2 miles from the Pier which is $3 to walk on. They have coffee in the office which is also small. Music for everyone in the pool area.The pool stays open late.

Cons...
NO ELEVATOR. We had to drag our bags all the way to the 3rd floor. TERRIBLE! !!!! You can not see the sunset or rise. It rains a lot. Parking spaces are VERY VERY NARROW. We had to squeeze in and out. Please DO NOT park on the line or they will call you to come move your car. Lol.. The radio in the pool area starts at around 9:00 am and is loud. The pool stays open late.

2  Thank Felecia B
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I started reading all the reviews on the way down here and got scared. Bugs and dirty rooms is what I was reading. Well. It's not bad at all. It is older, so it's a bit outdated. It's nothing fancy, but it's a great hotel to stay at for a family vacation. Plus, every room has an ocean view. The balcony is a nice place to sit at night and enjoy the sunset. The room has a microwave, fridge, and TV. The normal hotel room things. The bathroom is the type where the shower and toilet are in the closed off room and the sink is in the main room. I hope that makes sense. The pool was clean from what I saw, it was always full. I never got in it though. The housekeeping attendants were very nice. They would stop by the room every morning around 10 to give new towels and to take the trash.

I only had two problems while I stayed here. 1) The first night I git into the bed, the sheet did have sand in it. (but seriously, you're at the beach. Eventually you'll get sand in the bed.) it was an easy fix. 2) my phone would not connect to the wifi. The rest of my family's would, but not mine. So if you have an android it might not connect.

This wasn't necessarily a problem for me, and I'm not entirely for sure if it's true because I was too distracted by the beach to go and check. It seemed to me there was only one way up and down, which was by stairs. The aren't steep stairs though, just a few flights. We stayed on the fourth floor which is the top floor and it didn't bother me one bit. But for those who are handicapped, this hotel may be a problem.

Overall, I had a great stay at Casa Loma