All reviews continental breakfast yogurt sitting room hot tub full kitchen king suite across the street pool area small kitchen will stay there again living area ocean view the breakfast area beds were comfortable coffee maker private balcony nice pool
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This was my first trip here, but definitely not my last!! Only steps away from the ocean, this place has great amenities and is priced right!!! It's literally down the street from a grocery store! I love this place! The staff was very courteous and helpful and everything went smoothly from making direct reservations to check in to departure. The room was neat, clean, comfortable and well designed especially with the kitchenette, and the view from the balcony was great all day long but especially at sunset. Great Tiki bar with food service. The food was simple but very tasty, and Mace the barman was helpful recommending restaurant in the area - and he is very funny, with great conversation.

2  Thank johndC8932TT
BreenaC2, SM Coordinator at Beachcomber By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your kind words on our amenities, location, beach views and room. We will pass your kind words on to all staff members, from the front desk to the tiki bar. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon. Make sure to follow us on Facebook to stay in touch!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Resort Andrea at the front desk was so good to us. The housekeeping ladies were very nice and professional.
Tici Lounge at the pool has a tasty signature drink. Trust me, I know from fact.
Ocean just steps away was warm and inviting.
Will be back again next year!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
BreenaC2, SM Coordinator at Beachcomber By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words on our staff, tiki bar and beachfront location. We will be sure to pass them along to Andrea and our housekeeping staff. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

My husband and I really liked the room because it was like a suite.It had the 2 beds in the bedroom then a kitchenette with coffee maker, fridge, microwave, stove, plates, flatware , pots etc... Then a door leading into a den area with a couch(fold-out bed), another TV(2-total). With a small dining table and chairs. Then out the door to a very small beachfront balcony. We really liked that my husband could get up as early as he wanted, make coffee, shut the door between the rooms, turn on the TV and I could sleep later if I wanted, and I did. We stayed 9-16 through 9-19, 4 nights and checked out the morning of the 20th. Since it was after labor day I expect we got out of season rates. Our total including tax1, tax2, and a $40.00 resort fee came to $553.38. This section of the beach also had the best chaise lounges with thick cushions and a beach umbrella that run $35.00 a day. I thought that was pretty good for 2 chaises and a guy that adjusted our umbrella 4 or 5 times a day to keep us completely shaded. One of the guests checking in ahead of me asked what the $40.00 resort fee bought and was told " the use of the hotels beach towels". We were very happy with our stay and the clerk told me that all the rooms were the same. We will stay there again, that's as high a recomendation as I can give.

Room tip: All the rooms were the same with a balcony overlooking both the pool and the beach. The hotel was 7 floors. We were on 2.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alice c
BreenaC2, SM Coordinator at Beachcomber By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Alice, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our room layout and the chaise lounges for rent. For clarification, our daily resort fee is $10 and it allows for parking, Wi-Fi, the ability to use the amenities at any By The Sea Resort property and a 10% discount at all Barefoot Restaurants. We apologize that this was not correctly communicated. We will be addressing this with staff. Thank for staying with us! We are thrilled to hear that you will stay with us again and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

First time visit to Panama City Beach but it won't be our last. The accommodations were excellent and the location was outstanding. The staff was very courteous and helpful and everything went smoothly from making direct reservations to check in to departure. The room was neat, clean, comfortable and well designed especially with the kitchenette, and the view from the balcony was great all day long but especially at sunset. Unfortunately we had to depart earlier than planned due to family needs, otherwise we would have extended our stay for a few more days. But when we return we will definitely stay at the Beachcomber.

Room tip: All rooms have an excellent view due to good design and we did not note any rooms that would not be satisfactory.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
BreenaC2, SM Coordinator at Beachcomber By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your first visit to PCB! Thank you for your kind words on our staff and room. We are glad you got to witness some great sunsets on the balcony! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

The Beachcomber made for the perfect PCB vacation! Super friendly and helpful staff, big enough to have great amenities but small enough for personal service and not noisy or crowded. The pool area was gorgeous and well maintained, just steps from sugary white sand and amazing turquoise water. So easy to get to right off SR 79, and close to lots of good restaurants and souvenir shops. The bed was super comfy, and the room was spacious and clean. Fabulous view from our 7th floor balcony! Great water pressure in the shower, and a large enough vanity to spread out all my stuff. The food and drinks at the cabana bar were delicious. We'll definitely come back to the Beachcomber By The Sea!

Room tip: 7th floor was amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BreenaC2, SM Coordinator at Beachcomber By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Roni, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our pool, beachfront location, your room and our tiki bar! We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit.