All reviews continental breakfast yogurt sitting room hot tub full kitchen king suite across the street pool area living area small kitchen ocean view will stay there again the breakfast area coffee maker nice pool private balcony spring break
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This was my first time visiting this part of Florida. I loved the view and the room was very accommodating. I enjoyed the pool area although I wasn't able to swim due to it being too cold. I did love the beach.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Beachcomber By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear kteague1615,

The team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at Beachcomber by the Sea while visiting the beautiful Emerald Coast. We appreciate the kind review and look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

hot water problems the whole stay this is the only real issue but it is aggravating when you are ready for a bath and no hot water. Rooms were a little pricey. we was never offered another room since we had hot water issues.

Dear Carol B,

Thank you for your review. I was disheartened to learn that you did not fully enjoy your stay and I apologize for any issues you may have experienced while staying with us. I hope you will consider visiting us again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

loved this place, could not have asked for more. All the workers were nice and friendly everything was cleaned. The breakfast wasn't that good and just wished the bar was opened though that would be my only issues.

Dear Shannon325,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. The team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and will look to forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This was a great value for the $$. It has a full kitchenette. The balcony overlooking the ocean was great. Continental breakfast was provided. Rooms were clean. Hot tub was great. Loved the location!

Walked the beach in both directions. All positive reviews and I would come again!

The staff was helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Beachcomber By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Stephaniebono15,

The team and I are absolutely thrilled that you had such a great time and can't wait to welcome you back to Beachcomber by the Sea! Thank you again for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend, myself, and another couple stayed at Beachcomber for a week back in May. I am a very picky person when it comes to cleanliness of a hotel. Beachcomber was very clean! The beaches were clean! Pool and surrounding areas were very clean as well! The staff was also very helpful and polite. Pier Park is a very short drive away. The breakfast room was a little small, but that is literally the only flaw I can think of for this property! Also, EVERY room has an ocean view balcony!!! It is truly a wonderful place to stay! We plan on returning, possibly next summer! Another tip, when visiting PCB, make sure to go to Shell Island! It is absolutely beautiful!

Dear Guest,

The team and I are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Beachcomber by the Sea. Thank you for the warm compliments about our staff and for the great review. We are thankful and look forward to welcoming you back again!