“BEAUTIFUL CONDO!”
other travellers have booked this property
sleeper sofa with washable slip cover
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
sleeper sofa with washable slip cover
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Megan G
“BEAUTIFUL CONDO!”
Reviewed 29 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Condo is just as described and pictures do not mislead. It is the perfect size for a couple or a family of 4 such as ours. I personally think if we had more adults we would be a little cramped but it was perfect for us. It was well stocked with dishes, pots, pans, etc. This is usually something we have problems with. Beverly was very easy to deal with and very responsive. We will definitely be back!

16 Aug 2018
Thank you Megan! I look forward to having you back.
naomimari...
Bloomington, Indiana
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed staying at The Summit. The location is great being it is right on the beach and is equipped with pools and a tiki bar.

The condo was very clean and well kept. You can tell it is on the older side but that did not matter at all. Our family enjoyed the stay. No complaints here.

16 Aug 2018
Thank you so much!
julierowe...
Magnolia, Arkansas
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed 14 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This condo was very nice and clean. It is right on the beach and easy to find. The parking lot is gated which we liked. We have already looked into booking our stay for next year with Beverly. I highly recommend this condo.

15 Jul 2018
Thank you so much. I look forward to having you back.
Beverly
Rachel Y
“Peaceful Vacay”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The pictures did not mislead. The condo was very nice. The grounds are beautiful, and everyone there is nice. Security called because we had towels hanging over the balcony. That’s not allowed. I was away when they called the owner. I just gave them a call, and they were very nice about it. Heads up: there’s a book in the condo that mentions that. (I later found it). The pools were awesome! The beach amazing! The only negative comment (which really couldn’t have been prevented) I have is that on check out day, I believe a fuse was blown in the kitchen. I had waffles in the toaster and pancakes in the microwave and it went out. I called the front desk and they put a maintenance request in. I wasn’t able to use the dishwasher either. That was hardly anything to bother me. We had such a great time. Beverly was very kind and responded quickly with any questions that I had. I had the sweetest message when we were leaving. Although I never met her, she left a personal touch. I WILL return because she made it so simple. Thank you Beverly. Now you guys book because you’ll love it too!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing