“Great little steakhouse”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a steak after a movie at Pier Park Grand Cinema. Enjoyed the western atmosphere, cowboy paintings, boots and spurs, etc. Martini was superb, excellent service, and double pork chops and baked potato topped the evening just right.
For a nice meal out, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

The wife had the the crab ball for the apps and rib eye med. salad and greens. I had the prime rib med. salad and bake potato. Service was good. Nothing outstanding put average. I still would go back.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

The place was packed as it was Valentine's Day. We waited for an hour for a table.....but....it was worth it. I had the French Onion soup and Prime Rib and my wife had the Renegade Sirloin. The first piece of prime they brought me was well done and I had ordered medium rare. No problem......the waitress apologized and brought me the perfect cooked prime.In speight of a very busy night our food was served timely and was very good. The waitress was great. We will be back.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Awesome food for the price. Didn't have to wait too long They use to have a combo with sirloin steak / salmon but now they don't.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

We went to this chain for "meat"! Cute atmosphere--typical chain steakhouse. Wonderful waiter, Eduardo. I was hungry for a filet and my husband had a sirloin steak. Both were flavorful and done as requested. But, don't expect a thick filet here--was more like a skirt steak. We both had the loaded backed potato (can you tell that this meal was not low calorie or low fat!). The bread served with the meal was very good. We both felt the cost was high compared to other places in PCB.