“Amazing!!!!!”
Review of Firefly

Firefly
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Beach Rd.
Description: Casual Fine Dining at it"s Finest! Firefly specializes locally caught seafood, mouthwatering steaks seared on an 1800 degree broiler, wild game, fresh sushi and artisan pizzas. Winner of Florida Trend's Golden Spoon Award, OpenTable's 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America, Urbanspoon's Top 250 High End Restaurant and Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, quality of food and service is Firefly's mission. The atmosphere is more like New York City than Panama City. Firefly is the locals choice for a romantic night out, or a special occasion. Firefly has also played host to Country Music Stars, Heisman Trophy winners and the President of The United States. Firefly was one of eight restaurants selected to cook for the athletes and dignitaries in the USA House at the 2012 London Olympics. We want it to be much more than dinner, we want to treat you to a unique dining experience!
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just had dinner here for our anniversary and our experience was wonderful. Our waiter Jameson was fantastic. He was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. I could not have asked for a better experience. The food was delicious. I loved the creme brulee it was perfect. You can really tell that there is attention to detail on everything. We would highly recommend coming here.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,028)

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

MAKE RESERVATIONS! I checked Trip Adviser reviews and several said if we went between 5 and 6 pm no reservations were needed. Got there at 5:30 and was told reservations were recommended and we'd have to be seated in the Sushi Bar. It wasn't a problem though.

The bread with spreads was delicious. My husband ordered grilled salmon and was amazed. He said it was the BEST salmon he'd had since we lived in Anchorage, AK! It was my birthday so I had my traditional filet mignon which was grilled to perfection! We saved room for dessert. He had bread pudding with blueberries (his favorite fruit) and I had the chocolate lava cake.

Our meals were the BEST we have ever had anywhere in our 50 years together!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Supper under the indoor tree softly lighted with twinkle lights woven into the spreading branches. Food was upscale served on white linen. Dress up or not, you'll enjoy the attentive service and food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My wife took me here for my birthday dinner and it was a really nice place. I really enjoyed the romantic relaxed atmosphere. Food was also very good, we both had sushi and were really pleased with our choice. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The restaurant is in a shopping mall but do not be deceived by the outside because when you walk in you will say, Yow, at the ambiance. The service was superb with so many waiting on you. The food was one of the best that I have ever had and I have eaten all around the world. I agree with the award winning she crab soup being the best. The bread and three dips were brought to the table really quickly and they were awesome. Our appetizer was, Panhandle Fritto Mesto, with fried grouper cheeks, local oysters, gulf shrimp and fried lemon slices. This had more tastes than you can imagine. The entrees were great. Dessert, Creme Brulee, awesome. Early bird only $52 for two people, great. For all the ambiance, service, taste and quality of food and the price, I rate this restaurant #1.