We were pleased to find a Winn-Dixie grocery store, CVS, and a liquor store across the street as well as eating places. Pier park is a short 1 mile walk away. We rented bikes for the week, and though the weather didn't always cooperate, found we did just fine without a car. The Hotel shuttle even picked us up at the airport for no charge-their driver Rick, is Friendly and Knowledgeable-and doesn't accept tips. We did rent a car one day for a side trip to Destin, and again Rick and the shuttle were happily at our service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach