“Family fun”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family fun”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Great place. All you can golf and maze for 18 dollars. Landscaping is well kept and so fun to look at. Lots of animals and lights. Friendly staff.

San Antonio, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Different from the rest”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

It has been a long time since I have visited so don't hold me to it if things have changed. I really hate mini-golf. I mean REALLY hate them. This place was alot of fun & I didn't get bored once. That's a miracle. My baby sister was with us, she was 4 at the time & she had so much fun. We went during the afternoon & it was not too packed. We were able to take our time with her.

Visited April 2011
panama city
283 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 305 helpful votes
“Fun Place To Spend The evening!!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

If you are in town for a while buy a year pass. We find we go play putt putt or run through the maze a few times a week. You could easily spend a day here!!!

Chipley, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“must-do for pcb”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This is alot of fun for the whole family. The maze is unusual and putt putt is just plain fun.

Visited March 2012
Panama City Beach, FL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun For The Whole Family!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This place has an awesome mini golf course which is also challenging. I have not yet done the giant maze but I still can't wait to go back.

Visited November 2011