“Family fun”

Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Coconut Creek offers two 18-hole golf courses and a giant size human maze. Coconut Creek is your key to adventure and fun!
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Great place. All you can golf and maze for 18 dollars. Landscaping is well kept and so fun to look at. Lots of animals and lights. Friendly staff.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"panama city"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 24 March 2012

It has been a long time since I have visited so don't hold me to it if things have changed. I really hate mini-golf. I mean REALLY hate them. This place was alot of fun & I didn't get bored once. That's a miracle. My baby sister was with us, she was 4 at the time & she had so much fun. We went during the afternoon & it was not too packed. We were able to take our time with her.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

If you are in town for a while buy a year pass. We find we go play putt putt or run through the maze a few times a week. You could easily spend a day here!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

This is alot of fun for the whole family. The maze is unusual and putt putt is just plain fun.