Casa Loma Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$248
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$175
ComfortSuites
US$202
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$326
US$312
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$269
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$366
Coconut Grove Motor Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$168
  • Pool
Chateau By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
Priceline
Calypso Resort & Towers(Panama City Beach)
US$774
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanpanama citydefinitely stay here againtikimotelbeachpcbkitchenetteofficeocean
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Was in my room last night about midnight and was about to make a pizza. Open the drawer to find nasty roaches!!! I went down to the front desk and was offered to be moved to another room. Um no thank u!! If they are in one they are in all. I wanted a refund. I was told I would have to wait for management to come in in the morning. So I packed my bags and put them in my car and waited to speak to management. I couldn't really leave, it was midnight and a 12 hour drive home wasn't really option at that time of the night after being up all day. Was not given a refund either.

The last and final picture is mold on the ceiling.

I do not recommend this place at all!! Not even one star. Will not be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Russell K, General Manager at Bikini Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear April,
Thank you for your feedback and I am deeply sorry for the intrusion. We go above industry standards for our bug prevention but we are in a tropical environment. I am not sure who you spoke with from management but you are welcome to call the property to discuss further.
Russell K, GM

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to start our family vacation a night early, so we needed a place to stay for one night until checking into our resort. We read the reviews and it didn't seem bad so we gave it a shot. It all around seems run down and old. Beds are full size not queen.... bathrooms are not the cleanest.... carpet is nasty. Seems more like a high school/college party motel than any kind of resort. Doors barley opened and shut and small chain lock..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
funandmemorable, Online Concierge at Bikini Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us, robertdurham20. We’re so sorry you had a negative experience in our hotel and would love the chance to address your concerns. Your experience sincerely matters to us and we strive to improve with each and every stay. We are an older property and will be getting a face-lift within the year. I am so sorry your bathrooms were not cleaned properly. I will be sure to share your comments with our GM. If you would like to share additional feedback, please send your comments to us directly. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and make it up to you! ~Kellie

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I used to visit PCB 20 years ago (in my teens) and I was looking for an older place just like the good ole' days.. This was it!! I wanted a smaller, family oriented motel. I wanted somewhere small and accessible. Not a hoity-toity 50 floors up "resort". The rooms were cleaned daily. We had a triple room, so we had 3 double beds, a kitchenette, and balcony- plenty of space. The pool was clean, and we loved the tiki bar next door. We are planning to stay there again next year. This was truly an amazing trip! We paid $1000 for 6 people. Oh and check-in was a total breeze!

Room Tip: Ask for a room not blocked by palm trees.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
funandmemorable, Online Concierge at Bikini Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Hello Felicity, we really appreciate your enthusiastic and detailed review. We really thrive on the great compliments and suggestions by our guests and we appreciate you taking the time to share details of your stay. I am so glad you found our hotel to be that smaller, family oriented motel you were looking for. It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our pool located next to our Tiki Bar and your room with a balcony was large enough to accommodate 6 people. We can't wait to welcome you back next year for another amazing beach trip. ~Kellie

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This is a dump the place is literally falling down the roof in the stair well and halls are falling down and it is very dirty. When I checked in I thought I could enjoy the pool but after visiting the pool it was locked down when I asked about swimming I found out that 2 children had been electricuted/shocked by the light in the pool the day Before nobody told me the pool wasn't in use. I pd 189.00 for one night.There are many more to choose from I don't t recommend this at all. It really dosent meet saftey code I'm sure there was 2x4 holding the ceiling right out my room. SCARY!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jobe K
Russell K, General Manager at Bikini Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Jobe,
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for your experience. There was an issue with the pool light but it has been corrected. No one was injured with the issues. We are renovating the entire property and your concerns are being addressed.
Russell KInslow, GM

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This place is A DUMP and EXTREMELY overpriced for what you get. First of all we were told that we had a ground floor "SUITE". To use the word suite is a joke. The ground floor room was not available when we got there. We were put on the third floor in a room that was filthy and smelled of smoke, floor cracked and coming up...carpeting in the room was filthy, the ocean view promised was obscured by trees. When we complained we were moved to the 2nd floor to a room only slightly better....the only thing better about it was it was actually somewhat clean. The tub had spots where the yellow color of the tub was white instead of yellow...not sure what had caused that. Rust on the rings that held the shower curtain rod, duct tape holding pipe in wall for the toilet. Rust on the stove. Room VERY, VERY dated, like something out of the 50's. And I am thinking I have to bring my grandson and daughter in law into this dump that I paid $630 for two nights. I was mortified and humiliated. This place is a dump and a rip off. If given the choice of sleeping in your car or this place....choose the car. It doesn't even deserve 1 star...but I had to give it that to be able to post.

Stayed: June 2017
3  Thank Thomas1625

Dear Thomas,
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction staying with us. The room rates are determined by market demand and we are competitively priced to similarly conditioned properties. We are renovating the entire property this year and by 2018 it will be brand new. Please consider staying with us after the renovations are complete.
Russell KInslow, GM