All reviewswatermelonmovie nightfudgegilmore familyseafood chowdercabana roomhomemade peanut butterwithin walking distancerooms are cleanlove this placeoutdoor moviehigh risefamily ownedjazz festivalzero entryrelaxing vacationevery summer
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We always stay here. The staff are friendly and helpful the rooms are spacious and always very clean and view is wonderful. It's our go to for vacation or just a weekend . Lots of family friendly activities.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Driftwoodpcb, Owner at Driftwood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you for continuing to trust us with your family’s vacation. I was delighted to read your review and was especially pleased to read your kind words about our resort. I'm flattered that you think it's worthy of your time to write a review!

It made me happy that you and your family enjoyed our daily activities. Our family and team members consider it a privilege to share the beautiful place where we work and live with our guests. We would be thrilled to welcome you back when your travels bring you this way again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We have stayed here many times and we have always enjoyed it! Great atmosphere and hospitality! I can not wait until my next visit. The rooms are on the beach and every room has a great view. And the room is always very clean.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was delighted to read your review, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about our resort. It made me happy to know you feel at home with us. Our family considers it a privilege to share the beautiful place where we work and live with our guests.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We only stay with the Gilmores! We will never stay with any one else! Staff is wonderful, rooms are clean and they always have activities going on. The home made fudge is delicious :) I am always ready to go back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! What a wonderful review. Please accept my sincerest thank you. Guests like yourself are delightful to work with and make even the longest days enjoyable. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I've rated the Driftwood Lodge so many times over the years and it will always be a 5 star in our hearts. Love this place. Everyone is so friendly and I always see so many friends each year that keep coming back too. That should tell everyone something about how wonderful this place is. See you guys in 2018.

Room Tip: Every room is great.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review. It brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you're an avid fan of our hotel. We appreciate your business, your loyalty, and your trust. It is a privilege to share the beautiful place we live and work with our guests. Don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can help you with for your next trip.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2017

First time at Driftwood in the advice of friends! We will stay here again when vacationing to PCB!
Rooms were spacious for family of 4, clean, and full kitchen was very helpful. Close to shopping and local Walmart for any needs we had. Beach was amazing.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.