“Sea Breeze Winery”
Review of Sea Breeze Winery

Sea Breeze Winery
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Enjoyed visiting the winery and really enjoyed the Blackberry wine

Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stopped at this winery after finding out that another local winery didn't do tours, just tasting. Their wines appeared very expensive, so we went to Sea Breeze. We were given a short tour of their on-site equipment by a very entertaining lady. The wine tasting which followed was the highlight! Tasted 11 different delicious wines and ended up buying a case to share with family! They loved it!

They also have a nice little gift shop. We bought a mix for their delicious wine slushy (which we also got to sample). Can't wait to share it with family soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I love the wine from here, especially the island white. They also have lots of gift items.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

We tried Sea Breeze and the other winery in town. We loved both of them but the attention we received at Sea Breeze really made us feel at home. Our taste guide spent a lot of time with us and did not just try to sell the wine. She was very personable and made the whole experience wonderful. We loved almost all of the wines we tasted. They are all from muscadines that are grown in their local vineyard, other than the blueberry and blackberry wine. When I tried the first wine, it was like biting into a muscadine from my parents vine. Our taste guide took us from the dry wines through the sweet wine and finished us with a yummy slushy made from one of their wines. The gift shop has a lot more to offer than the other winery. Their wine prices are half the price of the other winery. We loved our experience at Sea Breeze!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

My wife's best friend and her husband were in town over Veteran's Day 2011. My wife found that Sea Breeze Winery was in Panama City Beach and wanted the four of us to check it out. I was a bit skeptical at first, having been to "major" wineries in Napa Valley and even down in St. Augustine. Boy was I glad we went. We had a great time! The place wasn't very crowded so we had plenty of time to taste and ask questions. We had a sample of everything -- must have been at least a dozen wines, including their "slushie" and mulled wine, which I never had before. My wife and I ended up buying eighteen bottles and our friends (from Arizona) bought a case and had it shipped. We made their mulled wine for Christmas and it was great. Before we left, we asked if we could see "behind the scenes". Our host said "sure" and took us in the back to show us the equipment they use to make the wine. Overall we had a great time - we'll definitely be taking other friends here!

1  Thank lionfan91