Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$144
US$120
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$206
US$148
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$119
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$178
US$139
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$234
US$225
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$86
All reviewspanama citygolf cart shuttlegated communityliving areaoff seasonsleeper sofabedroom condonice staypots and pansup to datepoolsvacationbeachoceanbalconymicrowavelinens
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Perfect for family vacation or a Romantic getaway, An Awesome place, very private Really nice suites very clean an equipped for extended family stays outstanding views,great beach and pools,practically everything you need on the property, Be sure to visit the Wine bar Great Wine selection,right off the lobby, The staff and hospitality are first class, The worst thing about the place is having to leave, my family is all already planning our return next year

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2011

If you are searching for a beautiful and peaceful retreat, the Inn at Carillon Beach Resort is exactly that, and more. Astounding beaches and quiet relaxation by the pool are what I found when I spent the weekend at Carillon Beach. Lush landscaping and awesome views, not to mention impeccable service, are just a few other attributes the Inn at Carillon Beach has to offer its guests. The rooms my friends and I stayed in were clean, comfortable, and more than we expected. I am postitive that I will be making reservations there again because I enjoyed my vacation so much. Well worth what I paid for, the Inn at Carillon Beach has given me new memories which I will cherish forever and more tolook forward to, in the future.

1  Thank Chastane
Reviewed 6 June 2011

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous, with great views, and great service. It is a short walk to many stores and restaurants. I will be returning again next year, and I recommend it to everyone. The pool was our favorite! What a fun time. Thank you!

Reviewed 6 June 2011

First of all when you get to Carillon, unlike other tourist ransacked areas such as 30A and Panama City, you really feel like you are on vacation. It's quiet and serene atmosphere induces your senses to take a chill pill and enjoy your life. The pools are nothing short of amazing. The entire atmosphere is intoxicating. If you like to relax this is it. The staff was so attentive they made our group feel like royalty. The rooms are nicely decorated and spacious and very VERY clean, which is super important to me. I stayed in Carillon two weekends in May and cant wait to back there again. In fact, its really hard to leave there. I hope youll enjoy it as much as we have.

Reviewed 31 May 2011

Me and my family have been coming to Florida for years and the biggest part of the trip was trying to find a nice place to stay. We have been disappointed too many times with some of the places we have stayed due to pictures on the internet not always look like it REALLY looks. My wife would start looking several weeks before making a choice so I know she really put some time in this. To add we come to panama city beach at least 3 to 4 times each summer and sometimes even in the winter months because we love the ocean getaway. We actually just wondered up on this place and I am proud to say we will always come straight back. It's Amazing!!!! I have been in property management and I will tell you now that the new management (Phillip) here is just awesome and treat you like your part of their family. The rooms are so nice and clean and professionally designed and decorated. It has several beautiful, clean pools & hot tubs. There is a large lake for sitting on the balcony viewing the sunset or doing some fishing from the dock. The beach is only a five minute walk or management will more than gladly give you a lift on their golf cart on come back and pick you up at any time you want. My family and friends now will always come here from here on out. The first day here I called everybody I knew telling them about this place. I just want to thank management for treating my family like his own. We have finally found "THE PLACE"! ! Thank you so much from The McGhee's, Hogansville, GA

Room Tip: The best place we have ever stayed at!!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family